Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 68 (Page 44)

Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
ramsha y wud they plan that?...why...???
shazia[right?]iw ont be able to adjust

karan plzz stop her

xXxSHAMILAxXx IF-Sizzlerz
xXxSHAMILAxXx
xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
no yaar i can't internet is screwed i'm in the libraray

and guys SHILPA WILL NOT GO AWAY!!!

srry had to write that in caps Embarrassed

guys come on probably the trp's are going down that's y or because of the IPL match ppl r doing this or probably the confession is coming and the creatives want that epi to be high on the trp chart Tongue
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mehvish_armaan

ramsha y wud they plan that?...why...???
shazia[right?]iw ont be able to adjust

karan plzz stop her

haha yyup, I'm ShaziaEmbarrassed

If she IS leaving, i hope SBS has a goodbye special for her, i want to hear what all the other cast members have to say about herEmbarrassed Especially Karan!Embarrassed

Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

i have an exam today..din even touch my bk yesterday...was waiting for sbs n aaj tak

faryy n shamu i m ready to B+ n i was yestrday but at the end it hurts.....anyways ok i'll be positive....shes coming bak Tongue
xXxSHAMILAxXx IF-Sizzlerz
xXxSHAMILAxXx
xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
@rimzie-aw..i def will u know i'v been through this and i always prayed so hard...but in the end it would always be a pubilicty stunt

really hope this is Tongue
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
omg shazia i also said that yesterday..really hope they will show her last scene....n karan telling her dat he'll miss her
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Yup, Shilpa is not leaving guys.

Melu, this whole hogwash is because something big is gonna happen on the show.. I tell you this!! Embarrassed
Tasha1985 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1985
Tasha1985

^ i know about sbs being late and all mehu but .... that was because he wasn't leaving na ....... but in the case that an actor leaves - even if sbs is late - we hear things from way before ......

even smriti and ekta - it all started when smriti became a producer and had the issues with balaji over tsztsa - news atarted apreading then about their problems and theeeeeeeeeeeeen like months later she actually left .......... and the news was confirmed only a little bit before but everyone knew they had issues for a long time before ........

for the past two months i for one have not heard anything other than shilpa being professional during the bball shoot and being all buddy buddy with everyone on the sets on labour day ......... the only thing i remember was shilpa not coming for holi - but that i don't consider big because like a whole lot of the actors hate playing with the colours the production houses use because they aren't always the organic kinds that atul brought for anjie LOL

and i know she said it herself ...... but i'm just thoroughly confused as to why the production house would make her wait so long - even if they didn't have a replacement ......... if june 2 is really d-day and she was told by the producers/channel not to say anything until now - then i hope they realize that their trps are going to spike for the next six episodes and then drop ...... whereas had they at least given us a month notice - their trps would have spiked during the ipl - which was what every channel wanted Confused

so basically i'm going to do my best to be as casual about this as i can - now that the initial shock has worn off - i'm thinking more logically about the oddness of the whole situation LOL

Go to top