Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 68 - Page 97

Posted: 15 years ago
guyz is there anything in aajtak news caz i am on video section and can see armi in today episode part 2 lz if anyone watched it tell em what's it?
Yupppppp ....Today is gona be so cute and funny 😃 😃 😃
LAST SCENE

after this apple scene rahul manages to grab hold of it and goes to armi before ridz tries to go and help him.....lol.....after tat the girls start questioning them abt mandir.....armi starts saying how it is 3000 yrs old etc.....anjie very excited says she wants to see something old......armi muttrs see ur sister....lol.....and then he says a morn 5 o clock if u go and ask anything over there it will be fulfilled.....ridz smiles hearing this......they decide to go there. the guys say they will join them later.....as the girls leave the guys make horrendous faces

PECAP: guys decide to fakely kidnap ridz......girls lost waiting for guys.....guys start firing wih a toy gun in the sky......lol

all i have to say is: - I LOVE SBS!!!! 😆

Edited by NaVy1985 - 15 years ago
awww toy gun 😆 😆 😆 cute epi today. going to watch now 😳 😳

Thanks jia 😳 😳 😳
btw thanks for the update jia 😃
Really...Ive got todays Aaj Tak...Havent watched it though...
Armaans in it??
Awww Thanks Jia.... 😆 😆 😆 See Your Sister LOOL 😆 😆 😆
I Love You Armaan
thnks jia ! ahhhh see your sista! 😆 😆
Ur welcum Tashu, Preksha, Shifu 🤗 🤗 🤗

Simply hilarous epi.....if it hadnt been for this shilpa news we wud hav finished another heaven by tom......it was truly a brilliant epi....those Ar scenes...heart wrenching......
Edited by jia.. - 15 years ago