Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 68 - Page 85

Posted: 15 years ago
becky u wrote so tru 👏 Thank u for this. Now im 100% confident that SA isn't leaving 😳

Hi Guys!

Im not new 2 da forum but very new 2 da Heaven! I wud luv 2 join in da fun if u guys dnt mind! 😳

Marisha
AYYYYYY!! Thank-youuuu 😳 I made TWO people believe it's a publicity stunt. One who was crying like MAD and about to faint [[Faruu]]... 😳 and the other is Prekshu who was also..crying buckets..and couldn't stop 😆 Let's be happy now..HAH! CREATIVES! TAKE THAT! We aren't KS/AR fans for nothing 😉 😛
i just read wat beckyy wrotee...i lovee her..ever since yesterdayy shes given us soo muchh hopee..yeaa thats truee..as soon as the news is out oncee...all the papers and news channels will get it cuz they are all competing against each other and so they all want popular news like this....it makess senseee...ohhh myyy bhagavann...thesee creatives i tell youu..lol

~Janki~
@becky...ehheheeeh yeps creatives mind could b evil 😆 .....BUT 1 thing i dun understand....frm when all this news had spread on IF..ppl hav been telling its a PS...but my qs is tht..WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did they ever NEED 2 do this..coz as u said tht shilpa n DMG r at the peakof popularity now...so WHYY the hell wud such a PS happen coz according 2 me they DONT nNEED 2..i mean they ahv lakhs of fans all over the world!!... 😳 so WHY?Edited by mahandra - 15 years ago
hii marisha...im janki..of course you can join in...im kinda new to the heaven too..but everyone here is awesomeee!! 😉

~Janki~
Ahaaa..Janki I love you too !😆 Thanks for agreeing, and youu too are playing as big hope- read some of your posts yesterday 😳

Anyways I am OFF. Just came to drop by and see how the atmosphere is now 😆 Chalo bye bye and shall meet after episode 😳
beckytower

whoaaa..thats an awesome theory...really cud be true...but i dont see why DMG needed this publicity stunt int he first place
what was the reason for this
hey tash, becky n marisha

nothing is agreeing wid me 2day damn pc is sooo slow, mouse keeps goin ded on me n i alredy hav soo much tension 😡

aahh becky u shud bcum sum motivational speaker yaar, u make me feel soo gd lyk its all gna b ok. i just hope wat u say truns out 2 b tru 😳
@shifz hey.....oh no 😆 its okie gal itll b fine 😆