Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

islandgirl007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the tellybuz article said yesterday was her last day of shoot..
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Fine trina. got relief from SBS that she is staying [:D/]

@fary: nahut hi mahir hai yeh creatives bhi πŸ˜† now if i get chance or not to meet KSG or SA but wanna meet creatives once in my life πŸ˜†

hi hamsa. I know that they showed that she is left DMG in TB article but the SBS news is latest 😳

@janki: yesh as per SBS her contract isn't over and she is staying for couple of months😳😳 npπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by preksha490 - 15 years ago
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shifa.. hey.. don't give up hope yaar.. there is still hope..I know the feeling.. can't imagine DMG without AR and AR is KS.. period..btw .. I am Raji..πŸ˜ƒ
@preks.. haan.. will come soon sweetie.. kaam tho shaam thak hoga.. 😭 😭 .. par may be I can catch u online in between if u r their.. πŸ˜‰    
islandgirl007 thumbnail
heyyy what is this SBS...can some one fill me in...was it realy a publicity stunt..i just read the telly buzz article which said she is leaving ??
shifa1234 thumbnail
hey trina , hamz n janki

i dint even realise ders 1 hr 2 go 4 d epi, all dis buisness has gotten on top of me , i havnt bin bothered about d actual epi. ahhhhh i just wish we cud hav sum solid confirmation πŸ˜• noo noo if im wishing i wish shilpz 2 stay 4 eternity!
islandgirl007 thumbnail
oh wow so she is staying for a few more months??
and the TB article said she asked to let her go early...wow
this media i tell u..we got three kinds of news in one day
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

awww don wrry shifa 😳 😳 Now i m having really high hopes that SA is not leaving. And od forbid if she did we gonna get her bak at any cost 😳 😳

For example: tulsi maya did came bak πŸ˜† due to fan power πŸ˜ƒ

@raji di: ok will be waiting for u😳

Edited by preksha490 - 15 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
ok guyz will be leaving in 5 min for class bUT read beckster post in shilpa FC oh damn it's so PS i have firm beleive now and just wait after the confession they r gonnna show another SBSepisode showing shilpa saying i am here caz of my fans bl;a bla that way the'll be sucessful distracting getting their money fame etc it;s so PS
islandgirl007 thumbnail
if it really is a publicity stunt...then creatives ki band bajne waali hai for sure

wonder who told them this is a publicity stunt lolll
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh yeah smriti irani is a big example guyz she's the only tulsi and she had to come back if GOD FORBID shilpa leaves then she had to come back as she's the opnly riddhima we;ll not accept anyone else at all and creatives will have to pay for it we;ll not go and watch shilpz movie if thta's the reason it'll be big flop and she had to come back MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH