Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
       muniza all these things r so confusing and r making no sense at all there's absolutly no connection between them so seeing all that i wanna beleive what jenns and becskter are saying
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fizzwizz

muniza all these things r so confusing and r making no sense at all there's absolutly no connection between them so seeing all that i wanna beleive what jenns and becskter are saying

Yeah yaar wohi toh, whom have to believe.

If i believe jenny, and becks, then what about Aaj tak and SBS?

What shilpa told me its happened, so dont want to say anything about that.

Anyways lets hope for the best😳.

Muniza

well muniza seeing everything i really think the production house created this drama and asked her to say this to everyone like she said it to u caz they know that fans will like to know the truth but after that point i am trusting jenns and beckster
hey rida nothing much hapening as we all r depressed confused
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Poor KS. I was like bechara, kitna din ya drama karna hoga πŸ˜†

Epi for wed looks really good πŸ˜ƒ Seems like Armaan is gets saved tommrrow. 😳

Peshab singh, Riddhima and Armaan, I am so looking forward to this 😳

hehhe yeah yaar ata nahi how long r they gonna carry this drama on and yes seems he's saved hahah akhir rahul jumped on apple na wasie i posted newpaper update for tomm on previous pages annd sepecially for u single avi's without stacking
JennyPenny thumbnail
Ok here..

SBS and Aaj Tak had no news regarding in the past, there was like not even a rumor that SA is leaving and all of a sudden they showed it, it made me no sense at all. How can this be such a random interview. Secondly Shilpa looked so out of place, she was not in her sense today. All her diloques were mouthed to begin with. 😳

Thirdly how come only HT times has this? No Mid Day, No Mumbai Mirror, No Telly Buzz or Telly Chakar. Even Indya.com does not have anything on this - WHYYY! During the Holi and BB, it was covered everywhere and Telly Buzz knows that Riddhima is so popular on IF, so why not check on whether she is leaving or not? 😳

In my eyes, it's nothing but a publicity stunt, a mere way of us nothing about the future story adnd not thinking about the confession as they want us to get shock. Remember Uday said " expect fireworks" and He also confirmed that Shilpa is not leavimg with a single "no" I may notbe able to trust anyone but I do trust Uday in this matter. 😳 and of course I trust my gut feeling. My gut feeling has never been wrong ever in my life and I am pretty confident on this 😳 If there was something big, how come no one knows about this? Anyways, I'll stick to the show and my belief. 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Think about it guys: Right now we are in such frency about SA leaving that no one is not even thinking about the future or let alone the confession. Think about why did it comes all of a sudden especially when the confession is due. Remember I said that "Confession is due end of May - Beginning of June" 😳 Right now no one cares about the confession. Everyone cares about making sure SA does not go, right? πŸ˜‰ 😳
yup jenns u have such a big point yaar see it's no ttrue now am beleiving that too that it's alll drama and she ever said what next project she's doing or what? and the hosts were laughing like they r cracking jokes plus rafiah on saturday talked to karan the post is somewhere and she said that he was with shilpz ad they both were laughing first he said yes and then said no how can she? and the creatives are sucessful distracting us

BTW listen JTYJN songs so good AR rahman rocked once again am gonn amkae more sigs now
addicted2ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey so i'm new to the whole heaven thing....

but u seriously made my day with those last 2 posts!! i luv u!! omg i cud kiss u right now!!! cud u plz plz plz post this in the shilpa and her dmg future???

aaahhhh!!!!! i luv u!!!! that made me happy!
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Which movie Faroo?

Yeah I read that post and Maritha who is close friend of SA said the same that she is not quitting 😳
I feel a new track is up soon so they have to keep her out of the eyes of the public 😳 Watch very soon there will be a promo - Armaan aur Riddhima alaag 😳 We should not believe this 😳 Anyone have Karan's number? 😳 Actually no one of them will tell us the truth. I have Pankit on orkut, I am gonna try him in few bits 😳