Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Fary this kinda seems like that there was something between them and that karan has a special corner in his heart for shilpu 😳 😳

Shells calm down yaar i am soooo fully shocked still i wish i was dreaming right now 😭 😭 😭
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
well my friend doesn't watch it either she just saw my face i cried loads in lunch na after i came to know abiout it

@ shellz yes he was so teary and down today
BTW guyz r u aware of the fact that am leaving too like sig and avi making and everything will try to be with u all caz u r life to me but nomore in show if i'll watch will only watch armi
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Faroo, Karan HAS to be down, besides thee fact that they are a pair in Telly world, She is one of the hottest tv stars with him and the most important thing - She is his close friend. More than anyone, Karan is gonna feel sad, but seriosuly I don'w wanna dwell into this. Like my sig box says = SHILPA is not leaving 😃

and You know something this is a gimmick for us just to get our minds off the confession and all. 😃 EVERYONE please just relax.. 😳
exactly jenns we have to hit the century GOD FORBID if she's leaving
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Np Hun...Its just the whole day we've gone on and on about it but your still adament that its a PS....Thanks for keeping us together 😳
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I was stupid to watch that Aaj tak Video 😭 😭

My heart sank as I watched it

Promise me that this Heaven will only be for Shilpa as Riddhima and not the new one 😭 😭 😭
JennyPenny thumbnail
After I get my PSP back, I am gonna make loads of sigs as I am gonna keep her alive thouigh my graphics. Guys stop it. If you believe she is leaving then you all can think whatever you want,

I don't believe this hogwash. I am gonna stick to the faith. Let's see who wins, the creatives PS or my faith? 😳
haan jenns somewhere in my heart am not beleiving it too but my mind is not supporting my heart today and love ur optimism yaar and karu was so so so depressed i can see in his eyes the true love for shilpz
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jens ok we won't discuss but it is kinda hard 😭 😭

Fary I know how you feel but why do you have to quit yaar but do make siggies and avis of KS always because i know on one will tolerate karan with any other girl 🤢 🤢 but please don't stop making stuff or KS and Armaan and others 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Gagan, I promise you. This will always remain as KS thred and no one else will remain as Riddhimaa except Shilpa..

Zeba, I don't why but I have this feeling under me , my gut feeling says she is not leaving. 😛