Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashish_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
To be honest, I really don't want to see anyone else with Armaan. I think Ridhima (Shilpa) is the best for him.
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitra86

lonavla ke pahaad se ridzi ko dhakheldete hai...phir uska plastic surgery karwadete hai....(in typical ekta's style) 😆

100% agree with u there!

Was thinking the same thing, kill her off, chuck her off a hill and get rid!

I hope the new gal is fab, and overrides any shilpa!!!!!!!😡😡

JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitra86

lonavla ke pahaad se ridzi ko dhakheldete hai...phir uska plastic surgery karwadete hai....(in typical ekta's style) 😆

hehehe.......i'd prefer an accident 😭 if we have to follow ekta so she can come back later with the same face 😡

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont mind that but i definatly dont want her shown dead!
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that wouldnt be bad..but i think they should just continue with the story line..
payal_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaveriaM

might as well just do that since shilpa is gone and AR wudnt be the same without her so lets replace the R with a new character in A's life.

dts exctly wt d frst rumour...actually true-rumour had sed...dt dey'll introduse a hopelessly n madly in luv grl 4 dr.armaan !!..infct its der in d article which says TIME TO GO 😭
d101 thumbnail
hey
dont know abt da leap...bt definitelt dont wanna c sm1 new in her place..finish d character of like sapna...
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That is the best idea i heard today, without replacing her just show someone new, so we can get used to the idea of someone else. so we can think of it like a new seriel where karan is working
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Killing Ridhima character is much better to replace her....as Shilpa will always the Ridhima 4 us...& at certain time may be we can Armaan remebering her & the gold momments of him wid her....as sometimes we can able to watch our Armaan Ridhima old scenes...
Bring new girl as new character....
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think that they should take a leap and end the serial so we dont have to see armaan(karan) with another girl

❤️ Roshni