Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

*Always Beside You* "1st day shock"pg-3 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adchk thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

it should be me sam to thank you actually....btw am ad😊

Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz continue! luv the idea! the concept does sound familar BUT hopefully with your on touch on the ff, it will be alittle different! 😉 ..right?

plz do update soon! can't wait
*Miss Adi&Mets'!*
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow intro is reaally gd 👏
please do continue soon
cnt wait to hear more 😳
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
d intro is quite gud..

hope 2 read more 4m ur FF..

adi n bharat man I luv dem 😉 😳
kitypity thumbnail
Go ahead n start rittin!!! 😛 😃 yh u hv stole da idea as i remembr readin 1 vry vry similr 2 dis.ny wy i hope da author of dat ff dont mind u stealin it. 😳 !!! 😆 (joke) ny way do con soon n 👏 👏 plz finish da hole of dis ff as da odr 1 ws incomplete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡
adchk thumbnail

Part-1

It was a new day…Sun became visible smiling and the rays of light dancing all around…this girl stretched her arms and got down of her bed…seeing the sun beams knocking her window glasses…she opens the window and closed her eyes feeling the warmth of the rays in the cool morning…

She heads to get ready for her college…. after a few minutes we see the gal dressed in orange colour salwar suit with silver earrings walking downstairs…

"Good morning papa(giving a hug to her dad who was sitting on de breakfast table and reading de current affairs)"

Prem keeps his newspaper aside greeting her daughter….

Prem:: Good morning maithili…arre wahh mera bacha aaj college jaane ke liye itni jaldi tyaar ho gaya….! Par beta tumhari choti behen kahaan hai….usse college nahin jaana kya…?

mukti:: shaayad usse yaad nahin ki abb wohh school mein nahin college mein hai!

Maithlli:: mom tannu abhi tak tyaar nahin hui???

Shuti:: tyaar arre abhi tak toh wohh uthhi bhi nahin…

Maithlli:: kya?!

She ran into tannu's room…and found her sis sleeping profoundly….

Maithlli(shaking tannu):: tannu uthho……..

Tannu:: kya hai di sone do na…meri chuthtiya chal rahi hai

Maithlli(smiling):ohhh madame you are no more in school…college nahin jaana hai kya?!!!

Tannu (getting up with a jerk and running towards her her bathroom):di bas 10 min I'll see you downstairs

Maithili: yeh ladki bhi na…………….!

The same scenario was to be seen in the mehra house…The two boys just woke up and were hurrying to get ready for their college…

Both Tanu nd Maithlli entered the college…..

Tannu :: wow di I cant believe am in college now…

Maithlli : pehle din toh mujhe bhi aise hi laga thha…aao main tumhe pura college dikhati hun…

Both de gals were walking where they heard a loud blow of horn behind them…both turned to see who de hell was…

Tannu smiled seeing de two boys where as maithilli's blood raised in anger when she saw de boy taking out his helmet who was riding de bike…

Mathili:: cheee college main ghuste hi kiska muhh dekh liya…….

Adi heard tht…

Adi :: yeh shayad mujhe kehna chahiye thha…

But b4 both (adi nd metz) could argue Bharat got down his bike and came between both…Tannu simply ran herself towards him all excited into a small hug…

Tannu :: Bharat its our college!!!!…finally we are in……..

Both adi and maithili smiled seeing der sibling's soo excited being in college for a moment dey forgot their anger but as soon as both looked each other de smile vanished dey passed each other a deadly look…Adi took his bike to park…

Just dan maithili's one of de frnd came up to her…

Maithlli:: tannu,bharat tum dono college dekh kar apni class mein chale jaana…main jaati hun haan….. meri class ka time hone waala hai, and ya since it's the very first day you'll have just the intro,Maithlli wait back for me here …

Tannu :: di toh gayi….hum bhi apni class chale…huh?… bharat?!(Searching bharat her side)…tannu turns back and finds bharat flirting with a girl…

She fakely smiled…Yeh kabhi nahin sudharega! She alone left for her class…

Der mathili entered her class with a huge smile nd excitement for starting a new session though it was the last semister…

All her frnds met her on de entrance door…she entered de class nd joined de whole group…just dan Adi entered the class with his frnds…

All of de sudden de group discussion changed seeing adi…maithlli did definitely not like listening that discussion…

"omg he's soooooooo handsome…"

"plzzzzzzz not again…I don't understand wht makes u think all these stuff abt dis guy!"-maithili said seeing Adi with a weird expression…

"And metz we failed to understand why u don't like Adi…each and every girl in de campus admires him… baring u!"

"tht's because am an exception…u think VIKRAM ADITYA MEHRA is handsome huh?"

"So u've got a problem with dat?"

mathili turned around nd found Adi standing rt infront of her…

"urghhh!!!I don't really want to spoil my mood talking with dis freak!" Maithlli frowned seeing de guy standing rt infront of her…she dint felt like uttering a single word also to him soo she got up from der took a U turn moving back from Adi and took her seat in de corner bench…Adi was disappointed seeing dis behavior he went back to maithlli and made him seated next to her…

Adi: why…now tell na…. abb kya hua?

Maithlli was avoiding listening to Adi…she was looking here and der which made Adi bombared maithlli with more q's each time wanting n answer…. finally maithlli broke de silence…

Maithili: look mr Vikram Aditra Mehra…u think u r de most handsome and coolest boy in de college but lemme tell u thts not at all true…u r one of de most dumbest boy here whom I would not even like to see!!! Enough!!! Got ur answer?!?

Adi: And miss Mathili bajaj u think I would like to even think a bit also abt u…. huh…. not even in my dreams…u r like a vamp whom no one even want to ponder upon………..u chipkali!

Maithili: how dare u! U cockroach……………..

Both continued fighting and at a distant dis figure was shocked seeing dese two fighting like this in de class and the whol class echoing with diff voices every1 buzy among themselves talking…

Aur yeh hamare college ka seniour group hai!!!

ghar kya kam thha jo yeh dono yahaan college mein bhi jhagad rahe hai…its de last yr of their college…agar yeh abb ek doosre se kaise behave karna nahin sikhenge toh kabb sikhenge…something has to be done…

Thinking this lady entered de class…all de students stood up greeting de lady…both Adi and Maithili also stopped fighting seeing de lady and stood up…

"Good morning maam"-all in one voice

"Good Morning…sit(all of 'em sat wherever dey were sitting b4)…this is de last yr of ur college and u all are starting ur new session so all de best for it"

"Thanks… maam"-all agn in 1 voice

"But does it really seems to be that it's the veryyy last year of you being in this university!???How come u all are behaving lyk dis!!!…but I have something planned for you all…and u r SUPPOSED to follow it may be that'll be ur starting lesson rt from the beginnig of this session…ok then first have a look to de person who is sitting rt beside u…"

All were confused…but dey followed wht was instructed to 'em dey looked to their respective partners…Both Maithili and Adi looked each other with a deadly look nd just after a second dey turned their faces away…

"So wht really I want to let u all know is that de person who's sitting rt next to u is going to be ur partner for de whole session…And you can talk as much as you want to with them as you have them the whole and mind you the very last year…"

Both Maithili nd Adi again looked each other but dis time with shocked nd disgust look…

"ohnoooo she'sss going to sit rt next to me for the whole session??!??---No!!!…no ways!"

"For de whole session!!!he's going to sit beside me!!!???!!!….noooooo!!!!!"

Murmurs were heard in de whole class…

"Gud tht you all started it now!!!(saying in a very rude yet a calm tone)I hope u wont be having ne problem with dis decision if any than I want u to see me in my office"

Hearing tht der was no more murmurings to be heard in de class…

"This is definitely going to work…least hope so"smiled de lady nd leaves de class

Maithili: I can't believe…I mean how can nani do dis to me…!

Adi: yeh nani ne kya kiya yaar…I cannot sit next to u (pointing maithili making an awkward face)

Maithili: hmmm???and u think I would sit next to u(siding Adi's finger towards her,with her finger)

Both of dem stormed towards de cabin…rt infront of de cabin was placed de name plate having de name written in block letter…-JANKI DEVI

"Come in Adi and Maithili!"-Said de lady

Both Adi and Maithili looked each other confused thinking how did de lady knew that dey both were standing at de door when she didn't even looked 'em neither was she looking at 'em now as she was busy going though a file…but than both changed their look and passed each other an angry look…

Maithili(bursting inside):ummm nani…I mean Ma'am how did u acknowledged that it would be two of us standing der at de door…

Lady finally lifts her head up…keeping her file aside on de table and pointing de two figures standing rt infront of her to have a seat…

Janki(lady been talked about)looked both Adi nd maithili with de smile and answered back maithili…

Janki:: well thts b'coz I was expecting u both here….and in fact I even know de reason for which u two are here…

Adi:: ummm then when u know every thing…why did u do that…?I cannot sit next to her(agn seeing maithili with a  awkward face)

Maithili: and…and I can not sit next to dis freak…(looking back to Adi with de same look)

Janki: just look now….tum dono koh kuch sikhne se pehle ek doosre se kaise behave karna hai wohh sikhna padega…and now I don't want to hear ne more arguments regarding dis decision…no further questions!

Both Adi nd maithili got up and headed towards der class with an dejected look…

"I know its going to be difficult for u both…but being together and seeing more of each other would help u in adjusting"-thinking so janki agn indulged herself in de work…

Promo: mom we need you...you can rescue us...

-------------

thank you sooo much for boosting my spirits to go ahead with it....sorry for using sooo many short forms i simply rushed with the part...it's not at all good...i apologize for that...please account me with all the flaws and errors...please let me know the areas I lack and what you all want…😊

AD. 

Edited by adchk - 15 years ago
dudess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow.....absolutely fantastic..... 👏
it ws really good.....i njoyd readin it a lot....
continue soon....hehehe.....lol
😊
adchk thumbnail
Originally posted by: dudess

wow.....absolutely fantastic..... 👏
it ws really good.....i njoyd readin it a lot.... thank you😳
continue soon....hehehe.....lol i'll do it soon😛
😊

Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update! plz do continue 👏
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome loved reading it ppppppppllllllllllz continue soon and pppppppppppppplllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
make it longer next time
love
mehar 😃