Posted: 15 years ago

hi frnds,

I know how heart broken we all are coz of shilpa we are sooo many in number so we can mail sbs,starone or cinevistaas.We fans have the power to do soo and we surely will.I sent a mail to sbs and told them to have a segment where they can get shilpa and karan and she can read all our mails so may be then she can stop because we are the ones who made her who she is and we should even tell her that she should not quit the show atleast for her fans and she should think abt DMG the show that made her what she is today.

I even said that if she has to go all the best and i suggested shraddha(dont get mad,But she suits armaan)😭

PLEASE dont close this topic and peeps do comment??

Edited by coolgal124 - 15 years ago
Yeah definitely.. I was thinking the same thing, Karan and Shraddha would look great as AR... but who knows
no i dnt agree i think he only looks good with shilpa she has to come back as riddhima 😭
yeah even i feel karan and shraddha will look gr8!!!
im sure the TRP's will double if shraddha becomes the new riddhima...cos they sizzle together 😃
yeah karan n shradda will luk gud...
well at least karan would b happy cuz he'd get to spend all day 7 days a week n so on with his gf 😆 😆 😆

Originally posted by angelofdeathkav

no i dnt agree i think he only looks good with shilpa she has to come back as riddhima 😭

I agree......I'll honestly dieeee if they take Shraddha as Riddhima!!!! I'll toh definitely not even bother to find out what's happening in DMG.....

no way he only looks gud with shilpa... but not shraddha yaar...somehow i dont feel she will look in ridzy place...... she doesnt have the innocent look and expressive eyes of shilpa....
i kind of not agree i mean i like karan and shraddha but shilpa and karan just rocks 😊
yah i really hope some miracle hapens and she stays but i doubt it and if she must go then yah shraddah would look good as ridz and with karan.... 😊 i sstill cant believe shes actually leaveing and told us only a week in advance..... 😭