India-Forums

Advice Corner
Advice Corner

Hate my life (Page 2)

-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I'd go with what Angeleyes has said..That is great advice, try making new freinds, and get busy in yourself with new activities, there is a lot to do even if your alone..I'm an only child and i'm always busy, there is alot to do..play with your neighbours, read books, watch tv, go online, make creations Embarrassed

kggk fan Goldie
kggk fan
kggk fan

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

Changing schools is like running. Running wouldn't solve anything. Maybe u should just keep away and make new friends. People who treats u like that shouldn't be treated gud in return.

Then again an eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Sit and talk to them and work things out.Smile

Exactly!!! babi_angels, i had the same problem, i used to be with people where i always felt left out, i made new friends and guess wat? even though i am not concentrating- weel, sumetimes this happens. my new friends always make me feel involved in all their convos and opinions, i fell i have a much better friends than before. well, you can sit and talk things out, but, sumetimes i really dun think that's the best option coz i tried loadzz of times with my old friends, but, it never worked, in my new friend's group, there is another person who used to feel left out with their old group of friends, and when they started to join this new group, they felt it was the best option to do!! my advice would be make new friends, where you fell you would'nt be left out with and everything should be fine.Smile

Edited by kggk fan - 30 May 2008 at 6:11pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Making new friends is the best idea! I had to do the same. Also, get involved in extra-curriculars and if you are old enough, get a job so that you can meet new people and keep busy.

Please don't hate your life! Life is too beautiful to hate!

Go to top