Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
but hey, narpat still had a physical relationship with kalki's mom or otherwise wouldnt narpat be like, "wtf thats cant be my daughter because her mom and i never "did it""??... so its not going to change anything because narpat still has a sexual past with that lady and ambika is upset about that fact Edited by manny. - 15 years ago
newpath thumbnail
I would be more upset if my husband's sexual past caught up with me in the form of a child....

But would I be upset if he slept with someone before he met me? NOOOO!!!...Who really cares about someone's past before they married you, as long as they were faithful during the marriage!...unless of course your worried about STD's! 😕

Ambalika needs to get over this and work it out with her husband...
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha, narpat was quite the playa back in the day
manny. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newpath

I would be more upset if my husband's sexual past caught up with me in the form of a child....

But would I be upset if he slept with someone before he met me? NOOOO!!!...Who really cares about someone's past before they married you, as long as they were faithful during the marriage!...unless of course your worried about STD's! 😕

Ambalika needs to get over this and work it out with her husband...

but the thing is ambika is wayyyy too old fashioned... i mean did you see how she treated her own daughter just cuz she's dark?