Lets Forget AR for a while

Posted: 15 years ago

Hi

U see I love RM so lets just watch them, lets watch AA, lets Watch SK, Lets watch our 3 dudes of sanjeevani!!! Keeping AR aside for a while...

forgettin da fact that shilpa is quittin is not difficult its impossible todays full episd i was like shit its prob her last love scene
dats not possible honey........ i started watching this show only for AR then started liking others.... but i only love AR forever and ever......
as if I dont love AR I love them nd always will, bt I guess I am trying 2 see reason!
I agree...at the end of the day i think its DMG i love
i watch it for atul anjali rahul muskaan shubankar keerti lovely too shashank and most importantly Armaan

AR chemistry of course..but arman defines it for me..
i know i will miss AR scenes....but al is not lost..we still have DMG and thats what matters..
i agree with u
lets focus on the others too
i feel like crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i was thinking the same thing, we should see the brighter side, maybe we'll have more RM and AA scenes and the story will focus on them. Though i will really miss KS jodi as i started watching the show for those two as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ . But it's ok, lets look at the bright side guys, try and cheer up!

Originally posted by cha_iqbal

I agree...at the end of the day i think its DMG i love
i watch it for atul anjali rahul muskaan shubankar keerti lovely too shashank and most importantly Armaan

AR chemistry of course..but arman defines it for me..
i know i will miss AR scenes....but al is not lost..we still have DMG and thats what matters..
i agree with u
lets focus on the others too

I agree with Hamz.totally!!!!!... I love dMG on the whole...with everyone!! sO yeah...lets enjoy every one ... but one more thing... Armaan yaar..., will enjoy him the most!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by dmg07

I agree with Hamz.totally!!!!!... I love dMG on the whole...with everyone!! sO yeah...lets enjoy every one ... but one more thing... Armaan yaar..., will enjoy him the most!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘Well said! The most important person is there!!! ARMAAN!!!!!!! Lets hope that we never have to hear such a news about Karan!

even i am thinking that i should forget her after hearing the news. but the thing is how?? how much ever i try i am unable to do it.
i think the problem is with all the starone serials. at first they replaced ashu of annu, then replaced abhi of choona hi aasman and now shilpa. now only pari hu mai is left. i dont know whome they r going to change in that. i just adjusted with the new ashu this week itself. the old ashu was in the show for not more than one and a half month. still it took me soo long time to adjust to the new ashu. after change of abhi i stopped watching choona hai aasman as there are no one else in the show who r worth watching. i dont know what i wil do after shilpa leaves DMG. it is next to impossisle for me to forget her.