•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
hello friends
i hope this topic will mek u happy
today the episode was just tooooo gooddddddd
all cadets wer really veryyyyyy sportive n vvvvvvvvvv well dey made a teamspirit to caught d eagle man dat was just toooooo good how dey capture dat man from every part of d world hahahahha east west north south n too much ,,,,,,n at last the entry Of GAURI ......mzzzzzzzz mind blowing........she was looking tooooooo smart..............i thing she is a eagle girl or she made dem fools .........as a eagle girl.........but n e ways the episode was mind blowinggggggggg Gauri rokzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz n all cadets.........GUNNY,,,,ABHI,,,,,,,MAJ SHARMA HEHEHEH
ALL WERE TOOOOOOOO GOOD😛
i read in a article that Gauri is there to catch the eagle and is not eagle herself. i am so looking forward to today's episode.

Originally posted by rlrl

hello friends
i hope this topic will mek u happy
today the episode was just tooooo gooddddddd
all cadets wer really veryyyyyy sportive n vvvvvvvvvv well dey made a teamspirit to caught d eagle man dat was just toooooo good how dey capture dat man from every part of d world hahahahha east west north south n too much ,,,,,,n at last the entry Of GAURI ......mzzzzzzzz mind blowing........she was looking tooooooo smart..............i thing she is a eagle girl or she made dem fools .........as a eagle girl.........but n e ways the episode was mind blowinggggggggg Gauri rokzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz n all cadets.........GUNNY,,,,ABHI,,,,,,,MAJ SHARMA HEHEHEH
ALL WERE TOOOOOOOO GOOD😛

I find all the cadets are equally good in their job,  not only Vidiya s ...Even Rummy,  despite of his mischivious and careless attitude,  he shows his full support to his work when time comes ...remember Raghu s death case   and cliff they climbed ,  how supportive , he was for Sameera 😃..  Same thing Purvi ,  she is also an interersting cadet too....they  all prooved themselves .   Mallah and Peter are good too,  make awesome jodi ...including Akriti , the hot hot tempered girl.   I find all cadets are excellent . 

they are all one person, you know like each one of them are missing something that the other one has. I think they complete each other which makes this show more interesting to watch