Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Balaji serials always have a second jodi in their shows its what they do

Some ppl like the first one or the second jodi 😊
diss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naila01

ohkay...you guys r probabaly gonna hate me for even thinkign such a thing...but u kno how therz buzz going around dat premz gonna die and heer will be married to Preet...IF U ask me...honestly i think...they're jodi would be the cutest...one ever...😳..

itz not that i dun like prem...i mean hez a cutie..but come on compared to preet...😕

its been discussed 100000 time b4😕

Lennie thumbnail
Also Balaji shows are famous for having the main hero killed off and then appearing again 😆

I just would like to see Preet and Heer jodi 😊
naila01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sid-khan

its been discussed 100000 time b4😕

r u kidding... itz neva bin discussed...m like the first one to come up wit sucha topic...i reali dunno wher u got the idea ov this topic being discissed before...😕
now if ur talking bout preem-heer..yeh thatz been discussed lika a billion times...😆

realpretty16 thumbnail
i duno i like prem heer jodi the most. i think they make a cute couple. They both look good together so what else do we want 😉 rite. aND JAHAN TAK PREET KA SAWAL HAI i think he will also get a good one (leave him for me 😆 [KIDDING]. ANYWAYS i love prem heer jodi and would never want their jodi to break up.
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Prem is innocent hot(make sense ji? lol), and Preet is just hot which a lot of guys can be, but not innocent as well. Prem is adorable in the sense by his nature ji, not by just his looks. Preet is the headstrong huy, while Prem is all shant lol.

I like Prem b/c I love how they show how hard it is for him to voice his feelings. His eyes say I love you, but he can't form words for his feelings ji. Haye, I need to go back to studying...Anywayz, I want Prem Heer b/c they are a couple I believe in, ie, opposites don't attract in love. I se more compatiability in Prem/Heer. Preet would be the bestest devar though ji. 😳

totally agree wit u ji

Lennie thumbnail
I just think that if we di have Preer jodi, then we will see a different Preet and Heer, i want to see a strong Heer
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: naila01

ohkay...you guys r probabaly gonna hate me for even thinkign such a thing...but u kno how therz buzz going around dat premz gonna die and heer will be married to Preet...IF U ask me...honestly i think...they're jodi would be the cutest...one ever...😳..

itz not that i dun like prem...i mean hez a cutie..but come on compared to preet...😕

omg naila!!! thts wat ive been thinking since the beginning...but didnt really have the guts to post somethin like this!!😆