Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Preet-Heer Jodi (Page 2)

Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Prem is innocent hot(make sense ji? lol), and Preet is just hot which a lot of guys can be, but not innocent as well. Prem is adorable in the sense by his nature ji, not by just his looks. Preet is the headstrong huy, while Prem is all shant lol.

I like Prem b/c I love how they show how hard it is for him to voice his feelings. His eyes say I love you, but he can't form words for his feelings ji. Haye, I need to go back to studying...Anywayz, I want Prem Heer b/c they are a couple I believe in, ie, opposites don't attract in love. I se more compatiability in Prem/Heer. Preet would be the bestest devar though ji. Embarrassed

Beautifully written Simran....simply beautiful!!!

Wonderful ji...very very wonderful!!!!Tongue

But going back to the mudda......the first time I saw Prem...my thought was hmmmm nice face but eh..... hmmm just that....

And then when I saw him play the character of Prem with just gutso....with such feelings....with such passion...with such compassion...I went total FIDA!!!!

There are zillion so-called hot looking guys on the screen now, but truly how many can play their role with such restrain and such depth as Prem does.......to me he is Par Excellence!!!!

Perfecto!!! Like I said Magnifique!!!!ClapClapClap

najch Senior Member
najch
najch

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Angry Angry I will die if that happens. Cry

Edited by monizusa - 20 May 2008 at 2:52pm
Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monizusa

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Angry Angry I will die if that happens. Cry

Unfortunately this is a Ekta Kapoor show...Ouch

Expect Deaths.....Marriages...Re-janams...Re-milans...second-third- four marriage...and even if that won't be enough...she will reach the second generation and repeat the same.Angry

Today was my first episode of this show...and I am already hearing such dis heartening things.........Cry

diss IF-Dazzler
diss
diss

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I will more say that opposite attracts...not that people who are same doesn' attract but opposite also attract.
But agree with u guys that Preet will be the perfect Devar...But lets c what Ekta think...Devar Smile or forthcoming Husband Cry
miggi2 Senior Member
miggi2
miggi2

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I totally agree wth u. Heer will look good wth Preet not bcz Preet is more beautiful thn Prem but bcz Prem is more beautiful, innocent, handsome and cute thn Heer. And Preet and Heer will make a good couple. Big smile
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
As far as preet is concerned, he has a very strong character and will definitely stand out in the show. as far as his pairing with Heer is concerned ... i have to say, i love the chemistry and passion between Premeer and dont wish to see heer with anyone but Prem .... I hope, unless Ekta ji has something else planned for us viewers (a new torture that is) Confused
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur9

Originally posted by monizusa

Unfortunately this is a Ekta Kapoor show...Ouch

Expect Deaths.....Marriages...Re-janams...Re-milans...second-third- four marriage...and even if that won't be enough...she will reach the second generation and repeat the same.Angry

Today was my first episode of this show...and I am already hearing such dis heartening things.........Cry

hahahahhah N ... that was really funny .LOL.. but sooo right, one more janam and the same story yet again ... how ghissa pitta ... i hope Ekta ji has something new this time rather than the same old ways of torturing the lovers of Prem and HeerConfused
Magpie Senior Member
Magpie
Magpie

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I don't like Preet with Heer.

It's Prem-Heer always for me. They're made for each other. Also, Heer has loved only Prem from the beginning and Prem too despite being unaware of her identity, has started loving her truely. I don't think Heer can accept anyone else as her life partner whole-heartedly other than Prem. They're true soulmates and are meant to be together.

Go to top