Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: monizusa

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  😑 😑 I will die if that happens. 😭

Unfortunately this is a Ekta Kapoor show...

Expect Deaths.....Marriages...Re-janams...Re-milans...second-third- four marriage...and even if that won't be enough...she will reach the second generation and repeat the same.😑

Today was my first episode of this show...and I am already hearing such dis heartening things.........😭

diss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will more say that opposite attracts...not that people who are same doesn' attract but opposite also attract.
But agree with u guys that Preet will be the perfect Devar...But lets c what Ekta think...Devar 😊 or forthcoming Husband 😭
miggi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree wth u. Heer will look good wth Preet not bcz Preet is more beautiful thn Prem but bcz Prem is more beautiful, innocent, handsome and cute thn Heer. And Preet and Heer will make a good couple. πŸ˜ƒ
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As far as preet is concerned, he has a very strong character and will definitely stand out in the show. as far as his pairing with Heer is concerned ... i have to say, i love the chemistry and passion between Premeer and dont wish to see heer with anyone but Prem .... I hope, unless Ekta ji has something else planned for us viewers (a new torture that is) πŸ˜•
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nupur9

Unfortunately this is a Ekta Kapoor show...

Expect Deaths.....Marriages...Re-janams...Re-milans...second-third- four marriage...and even if that won't be enough...she will reach the second generation and repeat the same.😑

Today was my first episode of this show...and I am already hearing such dis heartening things.........😭

hahahahhah N ... that was really funny .πŸ˜†.. but sooo right, one more janam and the same story yet again ... how ghissa pitta ... i hope Ekta ji has something new this time rather than the same old ways of torturing the lovers of Prem and HeerπŸ˜•
Magpie thumbnail
I don't like Preet with Heer.

It's Prem-Heer always for me. They're made for each other. Also, Heer has loved only Prem from the beginning and Prem too despite being unaware of her identity, has started loving her truely. I don't think Heer can accept anyone else as her life partner whole-heartedly other than Prem. They're true soulmates and are meant to be together.

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magpie_07

I don't like Preet with Heer.

It's Prem-Heer always for me. They're made for each other. Also, Heer has loved only Prem from the beginning and Prem too despite being unaware of her identity, has started loving her truely. I don't think Heer can accept anyone else as her life partner whole-heartedly other than Prem. They're true soulmates and are meant to be together.

Shhhhhhh.......whisper...whisper......don't let Ekta Maii hear you....πŸ˜†

She has something against this whole"soulmate" "we are made for each other " thing.......

Right when she escalates it to the point of no return for us in our tamanao....she gets them either killed or get them married to some random lapu-jhapu........😑

I hope she will spare up this grief this time around!!!!!

Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nupur9

Shhhhhhh.......whisper...whisper......don't let Ekta Maii hear you....πŸ˜†

She has something against this whole"soulmate" "we are made for each other " thing.......

Right when she escalates it to the point of no return for us in our tamanao....she gets them either killed or get them married to some random lapu-jhapu........😑

I hope she will spare up this grief this time around!!!!!

I hope so 2!

Magpie thumbnail
Nupur,

I got lost in Premeer dreamland and totally forgot about Kekta Mayi !! I agree...hope she spares Premeer atleast πŸ˜•

Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear I'm not angry nor will kill you for thinking about the coupple Preet-Heer cuz it's ur POV and you have full right to say what you feel 😳 😳

But i personally agree with the Fellow Preer Lovers...I'm madly in love with Prem-Heer coupple, So no one eles for Heer, Prem is the only one for him! 😳 😳 😳

Talking about Preet he is the cutest & hottest guy so any good & beautiful girl will fall in love with him! So no worries... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ