Salaam Zindgi
Salaam Zindgi

India-Forums

come to the jurney of sz and sz forum ^-^ (Page 2)

minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s3exicuti4lyfe

I'm going to miss evry1 here Cry especially the discussions about Akanya! Cry I wud like to thank every1 who kept this forum alive and did all the updates for us. I'm never going to miss this forum my whole life. Cry and like Jiya said..all gud things come to an end. I wud alwayz love this show and Akanya forever! Thanks every1.

no doubt Akaanya was a gud couple and will always be one the best
minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

they are alots of memoies in salam zindagi drama i miss Akash and manya sceans in Sz forum i miss lots of topies i miss all of members in SZ formus

yup a lot of meories wid the show and a lot of memories wid the members in this forum
minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemini

i would like to thank all the people who are related to this forum and especially the people who wrote all the beautiful ff. i will miss this forum a lot. Cry Cry

all ff's good dayz... hope u all writers will continue to write in the FF dedicated section
minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
as i mentioned above too, this show is one of th best ones and i will never forget it. I have a lot of memories stored with this show and a lot wid the members of this forum too. I will miss you all a lot and hope we will come together again in another forum and will make it the equal fun

Will Miss you all
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ Goldie
~~BaBy~AnGel~~
~~BaBy~AnGel~~

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
hey maria, we most of us are in vivaah forum aswell now and soon i will start an ff on raj and trish there but i would like to give a huge thank you too all our ff writers cos they kept akanya and omanya alive in this forum, especilly sonia Embarrassed

Go to top