Dill Mill Gaye

shilpa's last day was on 16th may :(

angel A thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
we all are hurt! guys think about in one of the topics some one wrote (sorry 4got who wrote it) that shilpa's last day was on the 16th of may 2008 and today is the 20th may this means that she quited last week! 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yeh she isnt shooting anymre
the new face iz 😕 😭
shelly thumbnail

😭😭😭im so depressed

Tereliyee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whoes face is it hen but plz don't post this in hear there is a thread at page 1 post em there i am sure she han't quited u can't just make a new face
That means it could be Avantika!
XxRafiahxX thumbnail
Wtzz Going On..She Sed It Was A RumOur....Wa Da **** 😡
-dramaholic- thumbnail
We were all looking forward to the conffesion..on 2nd June..and it has to be with the New face? 😭
& Shilpa said that her one year contract was over..Well i don't think its been 1 year yet.. DMG Started in August..Its NO WHERE NEAR August yet, so how can she break the contract like 3-4 months before? 😕
kumpal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no yaar contract might have started before... they had workshops.. and shootings... its all might have started in may... so the contract might have finished...... 😭
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG! I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE IS LEAVING! WOT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE MUCH ANTICIPATED WAIT OF THE CONFESSION WHEN WE KNOW THAT SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE THERE ANYMORE! I AM SOOO SHOCKED! im also really upset! i thought they were rumours yesterday when i first heard of it but now that she has admitted it! i wonder wot route DMG is gona take now? it's not gona be the same. Now im not even looking foward to tommorow's episode. im so shocked wot about you guys?
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Please post in the topic made sticky for Shilpa.

Topic closed,

DMG Dev Team