Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

20th live update

favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
ok frendz today it started with yeaterdays recap
then kanya and shantu were checking the arrangements of sagayi in nanda house where kanya  insiates a worker to decorate the house with red and golden color flowers then that worker agrees and goes then at that spot ranbirs chachi comes(evil one)and insults kanya by telling  that  this is ood decoration red and gold color never suits at alll dont show ur middle class tastes here here olive green will go fine in this decoration then our sweetooo rannu comes and inturupts his chachi and tells chachi u never change why u always insult kanya dont forget that she is my wife and bahu of this nanda house she tooo has right to instruct her tastes hereEmbarrassed then chachi feels bad and tells yells at ranvir then mallika mom comes and takes ranbirs side and tells chachi to just go away then chachi leaves with anger and mallika also leaves then kanya comes near rabir and yet to tell some thing then ranbir stops her and tells that do u think i did this for u nop i also like red and gold sop i fought with chachi u know ours is contract marraige and it is going to break soon sop how can i take ur side at the same time aditya bhayya comes and takes ranbirs side and tells yep urs is contract marraige and do not expect any thing from ranbir and slowly in ranbirs ears he tells to leave from here then they start to leave and kanya  tells but i thought that u were taking my side(poor kanya try to understand him darling he took ur side)with realising feelings then from back ground serials anthem starts kuch to hua hai.........and shatu laughs and touches kanyas shoulders........
now we seee godbole papa standing on the nanda hallway stairs then godbole mom comes and asks him what happen to ur hair as they became withe then he tells he did not used the hair dye and he tells her that he feels soooo guilty that his sons wedding is taking place in his damad house.....then she tells dont feel guilty feel proud that he arranged this sermony in his house as his wife and our daughter want ...then chunnu and haary enters and there will b some thing commedy conversation there and next the sceen shifts to chachi going and complaning the sceene took with ranbeer and kanya regarding decoration to siddarth and she tells that ill surely take revange of this from ranbir by calling natasha to this function....Angry(oh god why dont u take her away as soon as possible)
then harrys mother in laws come with dhole and bhangra where whole godbole family welcomes them then simran asks pooja where is kanya and then pooja tells seeee there is kanya where kanya coming from stair cases wearing that pink ghagra where ranbir choosed it then ranbir see her and wishpers in gautam bhayyas ears that seee bhayyya kanya is coming and wearing the same dress which i have choosen her then she comes to ranbir (wow she was looking sooo happy and her face was glowing)and asks ranbir how iam looking as u choosed this dress for me then ranbir starts to act and tells ok this dress color is good but it didnt suit u but in in his mind he thinks wow kanya u r looking soooo beauitifullll and prettty but acts like that bcz aditya bhayya was showing some signs from bact to not to praise her...and they both leave kany feeling very very bad.....then klanyas mom comes and praises her that she is looking like pari LOL(offcourse mom she looks like miss world to u bcz she is ur daughter)then kanys with sad face tells her no mom this dress is hnot good on me then her mom tells which stuppid told u thatOuch
and here ranbir is not at alll caring kanya and talking to guests trying to show kanya that he is not at all caring her and he goes and praises other ladies where they just fall by hearing his praisingsLOLLOLLOL then kanya goes to him scolds him why u r behaving like this with  these girls if my mom and dad sees they feel bad then ranbir gives her by telling kanya dont take it serious but our marraige is contract and it is going to break sop better i search a girl and better u search a good guy...then kanya tellls nop i dont want any guy then ranbir asks but why?(honey i think u know why she dont want an otner guy)
then she goes to pooja and complains her abut ranbir flurting  with girls and she tells pooja that ranbir is going to end the contract after this marraiges and feels bad and also tells ranbirs comments  comments on her dress  then pooja tells kanya why worry abut ranbir if he likes ur dress or not ur marraige is a contract marraige and it is going to break sop dont mind his words(stuppid pooja ur sis is in luvAngry)
will b cont......
and then pooja leaves and then kany feels sooooo bad and thinks why i should feels bad as pooja di told i should feel  happy that ranbir is ending the contract and finally ill get rid of him....(honey u can not honey its not that easy ur in luv honey)Embarrassed
will  b cont....
then kanyas atma comes and asks kany that why she is feeling bad that ranbir is going to end the cotract u have to feel very good bcz u can enjoy ur life(honey i bet u if that happens ur life is going to become helll with out him i know u luv him)do u remember how he troubled u (oh honey do u remember how u troubled him)and that atma asks oh no r u in luv with him...and desappears where kanya stands very sadly and remembers all her beatufull flash backs with ranbir like hugging him when power was gone,ranbir putting sindoor to her on holi and throwing color,ranbir taking care of her when she was ill(microvave day),ranbir telling kanya that he feel bad when she cry,and ranbir holding her hand diuring kabaddi match...alll those sceens and screen stopped on her sad face...
thats all for today frendz this is my first update if any mistakes sorry
iam really confused abut side charecters names in this sopa where i mentioned gutam bhayyas name wrong but again i edited.....

Edited by favjassi - 20 May 2008 at 11:56am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA335Jaanu80Sejal_Desaipakipride786chotisereallyshockivanta29abiakshikamatskknnmissangel234vppatel1swit2weet*<KILL@_GYAL<*ajpudi*angel94*waterlily_126priyavpunjabi.princesneela226-bhootni-~*Mehwish*~

reallyshock Groupbie
reallyshock
reallyshock

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
first one to thank you
pakipride786 Newbie
pakipride786
pakipride786

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanx xxxxxx
*angel94* Goldie
*angel94*
*angel94*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thanks but it is Aditya Bhaiya not Gautam Bhaiya
SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Wait didnt we just say dont post it without permission? Confused And you still posted? Um thats not good hun! Ouch
Thanks for the update but I think a few of us warned you in yout other post that you shouldnt update. Please dont do this again!
singh008 Senior Member
singh008
singh008

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
lol! thanks! Hope you asked for permission!

and for the names it's not chachi it's Rewa..she is not anyone chachi except shlok and arths. Next the parents are Anand and Pammi!! lolol!! and Gautam Bhahiya? Aditya!! lol!!! (those were very cute mistakes!!So don't feel bad just correct them) Wink

Good job with the update though! Clap
cricketlover Senior Member
cricketlover
cricketlover

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hey thanx for the update Smile was waiting eagerly Big smile
nice epi Clap

Go to top