Kasturi
Kasturi

To Karan Patel: From a very ordinary fan

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Disclaimer to whoever reads this

Call me immature, politically correct, nonsencical, even evil for saying the below....I admit I am a black as charcoal person...I admit I am out of my mindLOL....Mein maanti hun bhaiyya...mein ek sadharan naasamajh ladki hun....Smile.

Coz unfortunately......I am not God....and therefore I dont serve judgements or comment on people I know nothing about in reality like Karan Patel........coz just as the eyes make mistakes.....so can the ears too.......and in this media and publicity hungry environment .......God and the newsprinter LOLLOL alone knows what is true.

This is not targetted at anyone in this forum......PleaseSmile......Nor am I imposing my view on anyone coz this thread is not a debate .....PleaseSmile.....I am not indulging in a debate with anyone for or against my below letter to Karan.Smile

Its only a sincere letter....to an actor who has at least to me ...given immense entertainment and things to look forward to at the end of a hard day at work....

If I am offending or have offended anyone......then that is not my intention......I am sincerely sorry.Smile

JW

............................................................ .....................

To Karan Patel,

Dear Karan

Kehte hain......Fire se nikal ke hi gold banta hai.........In a place where we all spend mindless hours viewing sadistic stuff in serials Dead, whose stories are largely about tortures of the mental and physical kindLOL...drool in mentionable and unmentionable manner and thoughts over the male leadsLOL....think using censored terms in posts and FFs is coolLOL ....love it when male actors use the word DammitTongue.....and watch the crapiest events shown against women, children and humanityDead

..........we sometimes indulge as a group in the lambasting a male lead actor without even knowing the true story or facts .....the very same actor some of us drool on......LOLLOL

Since SRK is your idealBig smile....who by the way is facing his own share of brickbacts at the IPLOuchLOLLOL....despite being called by many as the best and caring franchise ownerClap....here is what SRK had to say....in his latest interview...when he was targetted for meeting his own players before a match.

SRK SPEAK - "The actor feels he is being targetted because he is a celebrity, "It's quite prevalent now to take on a known personality and behave high-handedly so that one gains some form of personal importance. It's happened a few times before, during the matches too.

I decided to be civilised about it, in the larger interest of my team's morale and state of mind especially when they were down.
Someone sent me a message yesterday if you want to lead the orchestra you have to learn to turn your back to the crowds.

I guess I will turn my back on this one too and keep trying to make the music that makes sense to me and that gives me very little time to answer to these loud regulatory noises around me don't walk here, don't enter the dressing room, don't dance there, don't meet players! Hey!

How about don't mind my business, try and mind yours more efficiently for a change that will be more helpful. Now if I want to meet my team I will do so at my house, or in their hotel, not on the grounds for 15 minutes!"

http://www.mid-day.com/web/guest/entertainment/bollywood/art icle

I dont know if you are indeed good or bad Karan.....and I have no means of knowing......I dont know if you are the rude monster you are made out to beOuch.....and I dont know if you are a horrible actor.....Confused

I only know that you are working hard.......in all your shows ...trying your best to make us smile and laugh as in KNYH and NB3Clap.......trying to entertain usClap........trying to give in your best as in the serial KasturiClap

and at least I deeply like and appreciate you for that Karan.........coz at the end of the day ...its just what you do on screen that matters to meBig smile

What matters to me right now is a more horrifying and sad reality that is the loss of human life....thousands homeless and deadCry...children orphanedCry.....and an economy facing the heatCry....due to natural and man-made causes such as the Myanmar Cyclone Nargis, China Earthquake and the Jaipur bomb blasts ....I am going to go back and worry about these and pray for these victimsCry........rather than worry about your alleged cheap behaviour

So if God forbid .....what is said about you is true Ouch....and you are indeed badOuch......then I hope you realise to mend your ways.....for your own good.....coz in the end its the values in life that matter....kar bhala to ho bhalaBig smile

And if God willing everything against you is falseBig smile then here is a song for you......Smile

Kuch to log kahenge, logon ka kaam hain kehna
Chodo, bekaar kee baato mein , kahee beet naa jaaye rainaa

Kuch reet jagat kee aise hai
Har ek subah kee shaam huyee
Tu kaun hai, teraa naam hain kyaa
Sita bhi yahaan badanam huyi

Phir kyon sansaar kee baaton se
Bheeg gaye tere nainaa

Hum ko jo taane dete hai
Hum khoye hain in rang raliyon me
Hum ne un ko bhee chhup chhup ke
Aate dekhaa in galiyon me

Ye sach hain zoothhee baat nahee
Tum bolo ye sach hain naa

Kuch to log kahenge, logon ka kaam hain kehna
Chodo, bekaar kee baato mein , kahee beet naa jaaye rainaa

Hope you rise above this Karan........whatever it takesSmile

Regards

A very ordinary fan

JW

Edited by JWMRK - 20 May 2008 at 12:48pm

storyteller Goldie
storyteller
storyteller

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@JW Clap Clap Clap I think U have spoken for quite a few of Karan's ardent fans and bravo girl...

for Karan just want to second what my dear friend has said... at the end of the day actors make us forget all our life's daily trial's and tribulations and take us in a world that is not real.. for me as a person ... u have done a fantastic job of making us fall in love wth the character robbie and Karan the entertaining host in knyh and Karan the amazing dancer in NB3...

Fari
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
That was really sincere...I sincerely hope Karan reads this...
Karan wat JW has written is voicing the sentiments of all your fans...worldwide
You really moved me to tears JW...I really wish I grow up to have well wishers like you!!!!
Muskan09 Goldie
Muskan09
Muskan09

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Clap

So nice...I don't have word to say..wow
sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
wat an awsome letter!!!its eplaining all yhe evnts with all the evidence with many truthful sources and indeed a gr8 term of language!!wooow is all i can say Big smile anyone will automatically respond to this and understand wt ur view is clearly its gr8 wicked!! Big smilejus awsome!if karan ever reads this nd even if kp is wat the outer wrld is making him to be then im sure he will probabaly tke on fast action to mend his ways but rilly i think tht this KP behaviour topic is being soo much exaggerated by people or not by people i shud say the outer wrld!...but yh this speech of yours is a wicked way of hw nyone will probably say it...
PrInCeZz07 IF-Rockerz
PrInCeZz07
PrInCeZz07

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_dreams22

wat an awsome letter!!!its eplaining all yhe evnts with all the evidence with many truthful sources and indeed a gr8 term of language!!wooow is all i can say Big smile anyone will automatically respond to this and understand wt ur view is clearly its gr8 wicked!! Big smilejus awsome!if karan ever reads this nd even if kp is wat the outer wrld is making him to be then im sure he will probabaly tke on fast action to mend his ways but rilly i think tht this KP behaviour topic is being soo much exaggerated by people or not by people i shud say the outer wrld!...but yh this speech of yours is a wicked way of hw nyone will probably say it...

Ok what ever priyas said i agree with it 100%

Couldnt have said it better hehe myslef.

Yh what ever u have written it is gr8 youve put gr8 vewis and evidance.

Im sure if Kp read this himslf he would agree with you 2.

Gr8 letter superb fabulous

Clap

Clap

Clap

sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
^^hummy LOL
miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Vvry very very very well said Clap I really couldnt say anything more than wat u sed n i totally agree wid u!!!

Go to top