Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Analysis for 19th & 20th May

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Analysis for 19th May:

Inspired by Niticas Analysis, I start the analysis for todays episode:

Well, a very boring episode to begin to. Not much to watch for except the prem & heer scenes. The kind of chemistry these two two share is simply mindblowing.

Plenty of editing mistakes too in the episodes and plenty of bloppers.

For instance they end the episode on thursday where they shoew preet going to pick up meher. Ideally todays episode should have begun from the party but no todays episide begins from a morning.evening scene where ashj comes in and hands over the clothes to meher, taunts her on her weight and basically ridicules her.

Next they show preet very upset as some one as spoilt his shirt. Meher has to brunt the torture again as ash puts the blame on meher.

Its very clear that preet is getting irritated of ash and one really wishes she gets the sign!!!

Chachi comes and hands over clothes to heer telling her to give it back, talks ill of lalit, heers says she does not need new clothes, DJ says she needs and heer is looking at her as DJ says tere liye... , then blabbers on how masnmeet saved heer abnd the good deeds she has done for heer etc etc etc

This evil prevailing over good is getting on my nerves now and I really wonder why do they have to show eveil prevailing over good all the time...

chacha goes to meet heer and after some emotional talk over the zameen and for eer to give the land away, he walks away. Heer is upset, thinks of her father and what he sd, and is near a swing when she sees prem.

Now for the highlights.
The best scenes are prem - heer
The best dialogues are between prem & heer.

The chemistry between the two of them is amazing and its a wonder as to how can prem know the hurt and pain of heer without them knowing each other....

Prem asks her why shes upset and she says no. Prem tells her jahan dard hota hai, wahan batein nahin karte kyunki wahan kahaniyan bolte hain . Heer is quiet as prem has hed her hand. Her looks away and says woh manmeet intezaar kar raha hoga. Prem is taken away, immediately lets go, is hurting ad wondering main aisa kyun kar raha hoon, jab main janta hoon woh kisse aur ki hai aur main kisse aur ka.

Prems eyes and expressions did the talking and its a must watch for them!!!

Rest of the episode is boring with msnmet entring and not recognising any one, preet looking happy happy all of a sudden , ash & her friends insulting meher, reshma ghosh dancing on nach baliye and manmeets mom telling daljeet about manmeet

High's
1. Heer remembering her dad
2. Prems & Heers Scene

Lows:

1. Ash & her friend insukting meher - its getting a bit way too much
2. Daljeet and her cunning ways - the show seems to focus more on daljeet and her cunning ways n less on prem and heer ; seenms like daljeet is a central character n not heer

What I would like to see:
1. Meher getting transforned - would be surprised if preet helps her out in this
2. Preet & Meher Love Story
3. Prem & Heer Confession
4. Lalit getting to know the truth about heer
5. Lalit & gayatri remembering Balwant & Teji
6. Chachi and ash being made to slog in the house
7. Heer getting to know that prem saved her

What I dont want to see :
a) Ash Torturing Meher
b) daljeet coniving ways - is getting on my nerves right now
c) Prem Dying

My Prediction:
1. Prem will help Heer with the land because of which there will be a threat to prem or/and heers life
2. Preet would fall for meher and when this happensm, this would make ash jealous plus negative

20th May:

Well, Another boring episode and it looks like they are saving the best of prem & heers scenes for the last i.e thursday....!! you know na the saying save the best for last.

I guess with the Star Parivar Awards being held last week, either they didnt have bank of episodes or then may be because Harshad & Additi were busy with SPA , and hence the minimal scenes of theirs - may be they just wanted to space out the scenes....

Well, a comparatively better episode than yesterday. Some amazing amount of camera work and an amazing moment between prem & heer where they are locked in each others eyes for a good 10 minutes... O re piya song plays in the background with flashbavk scenes of ph being shown... the best part was when the screen slipts into 5 and then 6 ... fell in love with the moment at that time

The other good part was when prem comes down the stairs.. I better get my heart rate checked because i think my heart started beating faster and then a loving moment with the family...Gayatri's minute scene with prem was equally good

Rano calls Lalit chachu but he still does not catch on....I am beginning to feel sorry and bad for meher with her bearing the brunt of chachis torture - and now having overseeing manmeets condition, being witness to the greatest truth of all. Though it happens in todays day and age being constantly told about ones weight, it can get demoralizing and I wish preet really stands up for meher and is her support at this point of time.

wonder why dj is so mean to meher, i mean meher ne uska kya bigara hai... not liking the way the show is going right now and i think i better spped up my fan fic at this rate and show what i want to see in the show and how i expect it to be....

Watch the episode for the 10 min prem - heer scene...

Good Part : Prem & Heer Scene
Family scene
Gayatri Scene with Prem

Bad Part :
daljeet torturing meher

Funny Part
ash getting jealous when preet is talking on the phone

My Prediction:
either meher will run into daljeet tom and blurt out everything or then will bump into prem and tell him everything and prem will then catch on... or then manmeet would have got his doze and by the time meher tells everyone it will be too late and meher would be blamed for ruining her sisters marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sp87-Sohniye-

OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap great analysis misty keep writing
OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i will party if meher takes prem into confidence regardin her doubts on manmeet Big smile
Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
its veryy beautiful analysis misty....its reminds me nitu Analysis on Angad n Kripa(KYPH)...n plz keep writing... Embarrassed Wink Clap

Edited by Angadzgirl - 20 May 2008 at 11:47am
OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hi sweta great to see u here Clap

and luv ur siggy ...reminds me of our a-k Cry

Edited by sidrah fariq - 20 May 2008 at 11:40am
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Very well written analysisClap..
And aww Nittu inspired u.. It really reminded of the kyph days and nittu kay analysis *sigh*
Thanks and keep them comingSmile
tanyaaaa26 IF-Dazzler
tanyaaaa26
tanyaaaa26

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
wow great analysis Tongue
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yea great analysis--

i really hope the prediction of meher running into prem comes true--cuz its bout time that someone is trying to figure out the manmeet nonsense

and i am really upset over all that meher has to go through--like u sai d a transformation is needed very soon and preet shud be there 2 help her-soo cute!

also more Premeer scenes!!!!

SiDRA Embarrassed

Go to top