neha29sep
neha29sep

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
kyah hooo raha hai kuch samaj nahi araha Cry

ankitishi Groupbie
ankitishi
ankitishi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Dear Friends! I have the Coup de grce... the ultimate lifeline... the evidence is just in front of us....
Presume Shilpa has decided to leave the show and she is bound to inform the production house in advance.... may be one or two month notice....
If you have seen the show closely... recently, Riddhima has been bestowed with a brand new wardrobe.... If production house is aware of her impending severance... why they have invested on her wardrobe... DMG production house has shown a lack of alacrity in changing the wardrobes in the past... show after show Riddhima in the same suit... event the other actors...
Something is really fishy.... either things are not as per what we are seeing or hearing... or she is thrown out of DMG....
I am never saying that it is a stunt by Shilpa... may be by the channel itself... and this is not the first time... there are earlier instances and credibility..... they only give a dime to credibility... and they way we all are going ballistic... emotional... crazy over this news... there is bound to be hordes of letters... cards... emails... calls to the channel..... There is always a way out for Shilpa and the Channel.... on popular demand....

If she has given a two month notice to the production house and they are going through an audition... why all of our friends... who dig out each and every bit of information from the DMG world are not aware of it.... two month is pretty long time... if we can get the news that she is leaving a week in advance... two month is quite long.....

My friends! I may be unnecessarily optimistic... looking for a ray of hope in this gloom of night..... But the things are not clear..... Somehow... I am still not convinced.... Smile
*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
There is a sticky topic made regarding shilpa's future.It would be much better if you could discuss all this there since it will help to make the forum organized.

Link:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=946174

Sneha
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
^^^ first time im actually praying that such a thing happens....usually i dont believe in miracles and wenever ppl write about publicity stunts and watnot, i think itz all BS...

but for the first first first time...i pray and wish watever u said is true...im getting my hopes up high...and i noe they will shatter....but i will pray Embarrassed
neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankitishi

Dear Friends! I have the Coup de grce... the ultimate lifeline... the evidence is just in front of us....
Presume Shilpa has decided to leave the show and she is bound to inform the production house in advance.... may be one or two month notice....
If you have seen the show closely... recently, Riddhima has been bestowed with a brand new wardrobe.... If production house is aware of her impending severance... why they have invested on her wardrobe... DMG production house has shown a lack of alacrity in changing the wardrobes in the past... show after show Riddhima in the same suit... event the other actors...
Something is really fishy.... either things are not as per what we are seeing or hearing... or she is thrown out of DMG....
I am never saying that it is a stunt by Shilpa... may be by the channel itself... and this is not the first time... there are earlier instances and credibility..... they only give a dime to credibility... and they way we all are going ballistic... emotional... crazy over this news... there is bound to be hordes of letters... cards... emails... calls to the channel..... There is always a way out for Shilpa and the Channel.... on popular demand....

If she has given a two month notice to the production house and they are going through an audition... why all of our friends... who dig out each and every bit of information from the DMG world are not aware of it.... two month is pretty long time... if we can get the news that she is leaving a week in advance... two month is quite long.....

My friends! I may be unnecessarily optimistic... looking for a ray of hope in this gloom of night..... But the things are not clear..... Somehow... I am still not convinced.... Smile

toatly agree with u we all r confused and all hurt.Cry

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Clap well said ankitishi ....
even i feel dal mein kuch kala hai...somethin is fishy for sure ...plus her contract cant end so soon...hope all this is just a prak on us!!! me prayin hard!!!
Cry Cry
mustc Groupbie
mustc
mustc

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
thanks neha...for agreeing with me...2 months is a loooooooonnnng time for the news to leak out...
Sidelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Sidelicious
Sidelicious

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
donno... Cry

Go to top