hey hey hey...just noticed

mustc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey hey hey...just noticed
Sorry guys i m absolutely new to this posting topics stuff...but i was just watching the SBS intv of Shilpa abt leaving she said...she had informed the creatives 2 months back....but the other intvs contridict the statement....wasnt all the happy intvs abt holi and I love u armaan sbs intv done recently.... ...and also if 100s of girls got auditioned for the same...toh phir how come the news came out so late..i m confused....Correct me if i m wrong....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel28 thumbnail
same here thats what we r confused about!
DilMangeMayank thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh kya ho raha hai?! 😆 😆 😆
neha29sep thumbnail
even me too cunfused y the well sbs peopl and those who vist dmg ste not seen any aducation and not even seen it and mention it.
its abig counfusing. 😭
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well she said she knew from 2 months back...but she was waiting for the right time to tell everyone...and the right time came now....just 2 weeks b4 her exit...

imagine if she had told us 2 months back....oh boy it wudve been a depressing 2 months, seeing her everyday on tv, and being reminded that she wont last long...

we wudnt have been able to enjoy the last 2 months as we did...cuz im sure these next 2 weeks will be really depressing wenever we watch dmg..

so im kinda glad she kept it hidden from media and ppl till the last moment...
wida thumbnail
srk_lover i agree we would be 2 month depressed i cant take this adn then 2 months
neha29sep thumbnail
kyah hooo raha hai kuch samaj nahi araha 😭
ankitishi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Friends! I have the Coup de grce... the ultimate lifeline... the evidence is just in front of us....
Presume Shilpa has decided to leave the show and she is bound to inform the production house in advance.... may be one or two month notice....
If you have seen the show closely... recently, Riddhima has been bestowed with a brand new wardrobe.... If production house is aware of her impending severance... why they have invested on her wardrobe... DMG production house has shown a lack of alacrity in changing the wardrobes in the past... show after show Riddhima in the same suit... event the other actors...
Something is really fishy.... either things are not as per what we are seeing or hearing... or she is thrown out of DMG....
I am never saying that it is a stunt by Shilpa... may be by the channel itself... and this is not the first time... there are earlier instances and credibility..... they only give a dime to credibility... and they way we all are going ballistic... emotional... crazy over this news... there is bound to be hordes of letters... cards... emails... calls to the channel..... There is always a way out for Shilpa and the Channel.... on popular demand....

If she has given a two month notice to the production house and they are going through an audition... why all of our friends... who dig out each and every bit of information from the DMG world are not aware of it.... two month is pretty long time... if we can get the news that she is leaving a week in advance... two month is quite long.....

My friends! I may be unnecessarily optimistic... looking for a ray of hope in this gloom of night..... But the things are not clear..... Somehow... I am still not convinced.... 😊
*~sneha~* thumbnail
There is a sticky topic made regarding shilpa's future.It would be much better if you could discuss all this there since it will help to make the forum organized.

Link:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/946174

Sneha
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^ first time im actually praying that such a thing happens....usually i dont believe in miracles and wenever ppl write about publicity stunts and watnot, i think itz all BS...

but for the first first first time...i pray and wish watever u said is true...im getting my hopes up high...and i noe they will shatter....but i will pray 😳