India-Forums

New Format May 23 (Page 2)

msti Senior Member
msti
msti

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I'm seriously hoping Toshi and Himani crossover to Champs before it's too late... Ouch

-Akanksha- Goldie
-Akanksha-
-Akanksha-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
wasn't it just like this before, except they now added a week? wasnt there something like... in week 8, only five challengers would be left. one challenger would be moved to the champions and the remaining four challengers would be eliminated? except that was back when there was no danger zone and no new wild card entries. this week will be week 7, where there are only five challengers left anyway. which means that by week 8 only three challengers will be left. so isnt it pretty much the same? they're still staying with the "week 8 twist" if you read the format on indya.

Edited by abhilasha2179 - 20 May 2008 at 9:05pm
fake_girl Newbie
fake_girl
fake_girl

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i hope Toshi and Amey come to the champions side!
priya_al Goldie
priya_al
priya_al

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Dead wat de hck!!
well newys i just want Amey into champs for sure.. i cnt see him gettin eliminated Cry
i dun care abt oder two they can either b toshi or himani..
ritz-cal Newbie
ritz-cal
ritz-cal

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
On Indya .. the format for the show says ...

8. The Week 8 Twist: In week 8, there are 5 Challengers left. Now only one of these 5 makes it to the Champion's side. The other 4 are eliminated.

9. Week 9-11: From Week 9 onwards, we have only the Champion's league left (In an ideal situation, this could be a mix of the original Champions and the Challengers). Thus, on every Friday all remaining Champions perform solo's. The Jury marks this performance. This day's score is carried forward to the next day and it has 25% weightage in the overall score. The next day, i.e. the Saturday episode, the Champion's perform Duets with an Industry playback singer. The jury yet again marks them on this performance (the weightage of these marks are another 25 %) and simultaneously, the voting lines are opened for the audience. The audience voting has a 50 % weightage in the overall results. Hence, the Results= 25% jury marks on Fri + 25% jury marks on Sat + 50% of audience votes. The Champion with the least amount of cumulative score is then eliminated next week. This process is followed till Week 11.

10. Week 12: The first episode of this week, i.e. the Friday episode begins with the elimination of the Champion with the least amount of score and leaves us with the top 3 Finalists. The top 3 Champions perform and are marked by the judges. The next day, i.e. the Sat episode will see the top three finalists perform live at a ground event while the audience votes keep coming in. The cumulative score of the Jury and the audience votes finally give us the Ultimate winner- The one Champion and the Final Superstar.

so nothing new .... and also, they are looking for stronger candidates among the challengers not weaker ... the format does makes very much sense.
musickimasti Senior Member
musickimasti
musickimasti

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
This is gonna create a lot of controversy now. I haven't seen a reality show where formats changed twice that too within 2-3 weeks after already changing the original format.

Ya this show isn't gonna last long from what I know.

I have lost all respect for Vishal, Shekhar and farah. They all just care about money and hence are doing all this crap so that they can go to their pathetic world tours.

Farah i can understand since she has babies to look after but VS disgust me now.

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged
nooo keep Rex I love him....he is such a good singer! his voice is sooo unique I love it...just take Farah out of the judges panel..she doesn't know how to judge AT ALL!
madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
stupid format Angry Dead

Go to top