Posted: 15 years ago
This something really new to me... The number of changes made in the format can make a sane person go nuts... I just read there will be a new format introduced this upcoming friday may 23...

The Format is as Follows
  • One Challenger will move to Champs this week- (I hope its himani )
  • The Danger Zone Challenger will be eliminated
  • Leaving 3 challengers (most probably Amey, Toshi, Rex)
  • Upcoming week for May 30
  • From the 3 challengers one of the challengers will make it to Champs
  • Rest of the 2 challengers will be eliminated...

P.S I dont understand why they would make a change in the format... as it is .. you have a wild card contestants... Its not being fair to them when you already decided there will be 2 wild card contestants..

Source - JJWS Orkut Community

Edited by princess1_43 - 15 years ago
hope Himani n Toshi get through....
I thnk they r trying 2 Finish the show early..Prolly coz VISHAL & Shekhar & Farah has other programs & plans 2 take care of....
I think its not fair for Amey who has just entered the challengers side....I hope he gets to the champions side !!! Toshi had enough time to prove his talent which he hasnt (Sorry Toshi fans ...maybe he is not in form or his bad luck). He hasnt given any really impressive performances yet. And Amey gets only 3 chances to prove himself...Not fair!!!
First they said they are introducing wild card b'coz the show has to go on till it is scheduled to go..... and now they are trying to finish it early .... why❓ ... why all the drama if introducing new challengers ❓

Anyway... thanks for sharing...
its not fair, so why did they even bother to bring in wild card entry 😕
i think they are trying to end the show early... yesterday i saw a poster of the unforgettables tour(the one with the bachchans) and vishal shekhar were also on the posters.. idk when the tour starts.. but im guessing thats why they are trying to end the show early

it bugs me tho.. i hate when they take decent shows and screw up up like they did to this one.. while they keep the bakwas reality shows going on forever

thanx 4 sharin 👏 .... hope himani makes it 2  da campions side 😛

I'm seriously hoping Toshi and Himani crossover to Champs before it's too late...
wasn't it just like this before, except they now added a week? wasnt there something like... in week 8, only five challengers would be left. one challenger would be moved to the champions and the remaining four challengers would be eliminated? except that was back when there was no danger zone and no new wild card entries. this week will be week 7, where there are only five challengers left anyway. which means that by week 8 only three challengers will be left. so isnt it pretty much the same? they're still staying with the "week 8 twist" if you read the format on indya.Edited by abhilasha2179 - 15 years ago