Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

WHAT IS THIS how can u all do like this?

urmila_17 Goldie
urmila_17
urmila_17

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged

hey guys wat is this if shilpa leaves dmg u r all going to stop ur ffs pls yaar all ready we all are in shock and depressed about shilpas decission but u all are hurting again with ur words saying u r also going to stop writing ffs and pls guys dont depress us like this 

atleast in ur ffs we can imagine shilpa i.e ridz i know we cant imagine ridz role with any others but we cant do any thing its her personal problem 

pls guys now pls stop all this just be like before this is an entertaining site and u all are making like it a emotiona site now

pls frnds this is a big request for u dont do like this

shelly IF-Rockerz
shelly
shelly

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged
well it is their choice so we shouldnt really say anything Confused
neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
they all r hurt yaa i can under stand tehm how can they imagine anything now whith out ridz no one can take place of her. Cry
x-Ridzzie-x Senior Member
x-Ridzzie-x
x-Ridzzie-x

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
heyy di,

im taking a break from my ff....
buh i will never stop as atleast we can all imagine ridz/shilpa in our ff....

luv ya,
ridz,
.x.
kumpal12 Senior Member
kumpal12
kumpal12

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
but yaar dis is the only way where we can see armidz i mean KS together....... ofcourse may be they will find it a bit difficult when a new face comes as ridzy... Cry but plz yaar dont stop ur ffs...
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
everyone's just hurt...try to understand their sentiments...

im sure once things settle down, and once they come to face reality and accept shilpa's exit...they will re-think about it...

we all need some time to get thru this sad phase....we will overcome it eventually....but it will take time...
sweet_angel28 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel28
sweet_angel28

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
u know what we used have these polls n topics saying if we can imagine dmg without AR...........n now its actually happening............everythings shattered!
northstar Senior Member
northstar
northstar

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Posting after a biiiig gap. and what a surprise I got by this news!!!

Well I actually thought Karan Grover will leave the show first. Shilpa is quite a chhupe rustam, wasn't she? giving us all a shock like that.

But she is an actress by profession. Obviously everthing is an act for her. And she cannot be emotional about her work. So if she decide to leave the show and pursue further for her career I wish her all the best.

Guys how many people you know who work professionally either in Business or IT or Marketing or any other services get emotionally attached to their jobs? It is a profession to make a living. If you see brighter future somewhere in the horizon of course you will move forward.

Eventhough it is difficult to see someone in her place (we are sooo used to her every expression and moods) wish her all the best.

Tara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index