Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
amreen!! its been so long!!! how are you?
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol jule i know 😆 i am not on as much at the moment as i usual am 😆 exams 🤢 😆

how have you been 😳 ?????????
second_chances thumbnail
yeah i know how that is. exams. (booo!)
im ok, really enjoying the latest epi, well yesterday the first half was good but i cant believe it took AR 10 mintues to walk from steps to a swing that was 10 seconds away. 10 mins. they spent 10 mins on it~!!!
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, Is Sneha giving us the brief update?
second_chances thumbnail
hey sunita
yeah i thnk she said she will
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

oh wow.. I hope today we get to see a better episode...more of AA, RM or TACOS... 😆 😆

oops, forgot to say hi Julie, Amreen..😆 

Edited by *Sunita* - 15 years ago
*~sneha~* thumbnail
yea sunits..its EXTREMELY BRIEF 😆
Scene 1
the episode began with that dream...(its bringin tears into my eyes..so i kind off didnt see it..)
Scene 2
Whatever after armaan realizes it was a dream and then riddhima is like taking her buttons off when armaan says riddhimaji.and then tells she'll go out..and ridzi tells aapkey saamne kya sharmana... 😆 😆 😆 then riddhima tells ok she'll go to the bathroom..
second_chances thumbnail
yesterday was so wierd. they spent 10 minutes on showing AR waling from the steps to the swings!! i bet a turtle or a snail could have gotten their faster!

i liked how atul freaked out by anjies touch and balnket 😆
*~sneha~* thumbnail
Scene 3
Ok this was great...it was between atul and anjali....atul was shivering and said accha hua she went to the bathroom..otherwise i would have had to go there 😆 Then they show atul totally staring towards the bathroom..and yeah..he was looking at anjali..she was in shorts...really nice and pink top which had ropes 😆 to tie..and then she was trying hard but cudnt(LIKE DUH...ur not supposed to even try angie)anyway getting back...atul was totaly awestruck. 😆 😆 and then finally angie said..shobha tai...can u please tie this..i have been trying but i am not able to...and then finally atul afterall the shivering started trying he was saying the hanuman chalisa ..and tying and when he is about to tie..he faints 🤣 He was just TOOOOO HILLU 😆
*~sneha~* thumbnail
Scene 4
Keerti is shown standing in the terrace..(counting stars i guess 😆 )and then shubh the great is climbing up the stairs(the ones ridzi used to search for the billi ka baccha..)and then when he goes up keerti gets shocked...and shez like come up and then tells him what are you doing here..and then she says what will others think..and all...USUAL BHASHAN.. 😆 finall shubh manages to give her the YELLOW rose he got...and ofcourse she gives one big 1000 volt smile and takes it...and then when he is going down..OPPS DISASTER STRIKES 😆

To know what it was...read the next scene 😆 😆