Sports/Cricket

KKR vs. RR Scoreboard

umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Kolkata Knight Riders 147/8 (20/20 ov)
Rajasthan Royals 42/2 (5.2/20 ov)
Rajasthan Royals require another 105 runs with 8 wickets and 14.3 overs remaining

Rajasthan Royals RR 7.81
Last 5 ovs 41/2 RR 8.20
Required RR 7.24
Kolkata Knight Riders RR 7.35
Full scorecard
Hours of play: 20.00 start, First Session 20.00-21.20, Interval 21.20-21.40, Second Session 21.40-23.00
Current time: 22:16 local, 16:46 GMT
language=JavaScript type=text/javascript>
Twenty20 career
Batsmen Runs B 4s 6s SR This bowler Last 5 ovs Mat Runs Ave
*YK Pathan (rhb) 0 0 0 0 - 0 (0b) 0 (0b) 16 334 23.85
GC Smith (lhb) 25 22 4 0 113.63 1 (1b) 23 (19b) 36 1150 38.33

Bowlers O M R W Econ Current spell Mat Wkts Ave
*Umar Gul (rfm) 0.3 0 1 1 2.00 (0nb, 0w) 0.3-0-1-1 22 33 15.39
AB Agarkar (rfm) 1.0 0 16 0 16.00 (0nb, 0w) 1-0-16-0 17 16 22.75

Recent overs   . 1 . 1 . 1 | 4 . 1 1 . 1 | . 4 1 4 6 1 | . W 1

Current partnership  1 runs, 0.1 overs, RR: 6.00 (Smith 1, Pathan 0)

Last bat  Sohail Tanvir c Salman Butt b Umar Gul 13 (8b 1x4 1x6) SR: 162.50
Fow: 42/2 (5.2 ov); Partnership: 26 runs, 3.2 overs, RR: 7.80 (Smith 13, Sohail Tanvir 13)

5.3 Umar Gul to Smith, 1 run
5.2 Umar Gul to Sohail Tanvir, OUT, soft dismissal there, short of a length and Tanvir has holed out to mid-on, tried to go over the infield but can only manage a skier to mid-off, Butt is waiting there and it completes an all Pakistani dismissal ... Tanvir c Butt b Gul
Sohail Tanvir c Salman Butt b Umar Gul 13 (8b 1x4 1x6) SR: 162.50
5.1 Umar Gul to Sohail Tanvir, no run, short of a length and a bit wide, feeling for that there, misses it, that was a good ball
Gul is on now. Pakistan to Pakistan again.

End of over 5 (16 runs) - Rajasthan Royals 42/1 (106 runs required)

Sohail Tanvir    13* (6b 1x4 1x6)      AB Agarkar    1-0-16-0
GC Smith    24* (21b 4x4)      I Sharma    2-0-17-1
4.6 Agarkar to Sohail Tanvir, 1 run, short of a length this time, angled to third man for a single
4.5 Agarkar to Sohail Tanvir, SIX, whoa! now that's a massive one, rocks back and pelts the short one way over square leg for a biggie, he's pulped that with all the might he can summon, what a shot
4.4 Agarkar to Sohail Tanvir, FOUR, that's languid, stands and smashes one matter-of-factly through mid-on for four, that's as calm as it gets, what a shot
4.3 Agarkar to Smith, 1 run, sensible stuff here, a tap and a run that follows a four, experience coming into play here
4.2 Agarkar to Smith, FOUR, spanked that one, moved away outside off and ripped that through point for four, raced away, that's beefy
4.1 Agarkar to Smith, no run, punched hard to cover, can't beat the field
Agarkar is on now

End of over 4 (7 runs) - Rajasthan Royals 26/1 (122 runs required)

GC Smith    19* (18b 3x4)      I Sharma    2-0-17-1
Sohail Tanvir    2* (3b)      AB Dinda    2-0-9-0
3.6 Sharma to Smith, 1 run, tip and run there, these two batsmen seem to have a good understanding
3.5 Sharma to Smith, no run, tries to glide one past point again but can't beat the field
What exactly has Tanvir been sent in for? I thought he was going to pinch-hit but here he seems to be anchoring the chase. Either way, Warne has shown what a freakish captain he is. Super.
3.4 Sharma to Sohail Tanvir, 1 run, short of a length again, tapped calmly to the leg side and that's a risk-free single
3.3 Sharma to Smith, 1 run, another risky run and Hafeez misses a direct hit, turned to square leg and they take off but that was too reckless, a direct hit there and Smith was gone
3.2 Sharma to Smith, no run, full and angling away, pushed to cover
3.1 Sharma to Smith, FOUR, that's a fine shot, slightly outside off and Smith uses the pace of the ball to glide it expertly behind point for four, that's class

End of over 3 (3 runs) - Rajasthan Royals 19/1 (129 runs required)

GC Smith    13* (13b 2x4)      AB Dinda    2-0-9-0
Sohail Tanvir    1* (2b)      I Sharma    1-0-10-1
2.6 Dinda to Smith, 1 run, glided away to third man for a single
2.5 Dinda to Smith, no run, full and outside off, steered to point
2.4 Dinda to Sohail Tanvir, 1 run, short of a length, pushed to mid-on for a quick single
Tanvir is a very handy batsman, by the way. Remember the T20 final in Jo'Burg? He nearly took Pakistan past the finish line.
2.3 Dinda to Sohail Tanvir, no run, good-length ball outside off, pushed to the off side, they think of a single but decide against it
2.2 Dinda to Smith, 1 run, short of a length, tapped to gully and they take off, Hussey goes for the direct hit but Tanvir would have made it in time
2.1 Dinda to Smith, no run, left alone outside off
Sohail Tanvir is the new man in, pinch hitter it seems, is this going to be a masterstroke?

End of over 2 (10 runs) - Rajasthan Royals 16/1 (132 runs required)

I Sharma    1-0-10-1
GC Smith    11* (9b 2x4)      AB Dinda    1-0-6-0
1.6 Sharma to Asnodkar, OUT, that's the breakthrough, swinging away from Asnodkar and he's thrown his bat at it wildly, tries to smash it through the covers but only manages an outside edge to the keeper, important wicket for Ishant, Asnodkar can be dangerous
SA Asnodkar c wicketkeeperSaha b Sharma 5 (3b 1x4 0x6) SR: 166.66
1.5 Sharma to Asnodkar, FOUR, that's Romesh Kaluwitharana at his best, Swapnil waits there and lashes that hard thorough the covers, not a man move, Eden stunned, what a creamer that was, the Goa Canon is on his way
1.4 Sharma to Smith, 1 run, full and outside off, Smith driving on the move, and they take off for a quick one, the mid-off fielder can't get a direct hit, that could have been very tight

from http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ipl/engine/current/match/336 027.html

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged

YayyyyyyyDancingDancingDancingRR won..I was rejoicing so much...Lolz..I am not supporting KKR..n if dey wud hv won..den dey wud hv had a chance of going to the Semifinals..bt now dey hav an outside..chance of going thr...so I am happy..Embarrassed..

All my fav teams..Mohali, Rajasthan,Chennai n MumbaiTongueare in the Top 4..and I hope..dey onli reach the semi finals..bt I wudn't mind if Delhi goes in too..Embarrassed..

I luv the luk of Yusuf Pathan..in T20..Man he hits so well..seriously..his sixes r jst awesum..He has much more control and power dan Irfan has..ClapClap..n Kaif played very well and sensibly..today..so me very happy Big smile..Shane Watson..wht shud I say abt him..playing better n better everyday..seriously he is the best current all rounder in IPL...He is actually thr in top 5 wicket takers list..n top 5 batsman scorer's list..Wht shud i say abt..him..He has everything..frm luks to playing gr8 shotsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..n even Tanvir ws awesum..today...n I really like Shane Warne's captaincy..he sent Tanvir to bat at No 3..

Rajasthan Royals r just rocking now..\:d/..n yeah I read in sum1's siggy..tht..Royalty reigns in Rajasthan...lolz..tht's completely true..Big smile

coolsonu IF-Rockerz
coolsonu
coolsonu

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I'm supporting Rajhastan all the wayyyy!!!! Tongue Tongue
They are just an awesome bunch of cricketers....Warne,Watson,Smith,Y Pathan, Kaif and Tanvir are rocking!!!! Clap Clap Clap

They are strong contenders for the winning trophy!! Tongue
Tanvir and especially, Watson are strong contenders for Player of the Tournament!! Big smile

Tanvir,Warne and Watson are there in the top 5 wicket takers...with Tanvir having played the least matches,taken 2nd highest no. of wkts with the best average,best strike rate,best economy...he holds the WORLD RECORD for the BEST BOWLING FIGURES IN ANY FORM OF T20 cricket...
Watson is also present in top 5 batsmen!!
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Brett Lee

YayyyyyyyDancingDancingDancingRR won..I was rejoicing so much...Lolz..I am not supporting KKR..n if dey wud hv won..den dey wud hv had a chance of going to the Semifinals..bt now dey hav an outside..chance of going thr...so I am happy..Embarrassed..

All my fav teams..Mohali, Rajasthan,Chennai n MumbaiTongueare in the Top 4..and I hope..dey onli reach the semi finals..bt I wudn't mind if Delhi goes in too..Embarrassed..

I luv the luk of Yusuf Pathan..in T20..Man he hits so well..seriously..his sixes r jst awesum..He has much more control and power dan Irfan has..ClapClap..n Kaif played very well and sensibly..today..so me very happy Big smile..Shane Watson..wht shud I say abt him..playing better n better everyday..seriously he is the best current all rounder in IPL...He is actually thr in top 5 wicket takers list..n top 5 batsman scorer's list..Wht shud i say abt..him..He has everything..frm luks to playing gr8 shotsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..n even Tanvir ws awesum..today...n I really like Shane Warne's captaincy..he sent Tanvir to bat at No 3..

Rajasthan Royals r just rocking now..\:d/..n yeah I read in sum1's siggy..tht..Royalty reigns in Rajasthan...lolz..tht's completely true..Big smile

hehe saumi that was myyyyyyyy siggyyyyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....its such a matter of pride for meeeeee since i hale from jaipurBig smile i just can't express the feeling loveeeeeee my team's resiliance they really aught to be called the royals...Embarrassed 

yesterday at one point of time when the score board read 69/4 i was pretty sure we have lost this one and that would have been a disasterrrrrrrrr not that we needed the win coz we r already in the semis but loosing from SRK's team would have been a shameeeeee...LOL..i had listened to shane warne's interviews before the match and he was like hes looking forward to knock out kr out of the compy and i am sooooooooo happyyyyyyy yusiiiiii and kaify did it for himmmmEmbarrassedDancingDancing

it just shows that flamboyance and money and power isn't the way to success what it takes to be the real heros is passion and strength and belief and confidence and warney not only has confidence in himself but he has faith in every single of his players the best part abt us is everytime we have fought back and some or the other player has become the knight in shining armour and bailed out the team out of tough spot yesterday ahd there been any other team in place of RR they would have definatly lost the match but its just amazing to see that with every single match they manage to produce a new herooooooEmbarrassed...sooo soo prouuuuuuuud of my state's team....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and aaaaaaaaaaaah watson dfinatly is MY player of tournament for meeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed l wld toh give him marks only for his gorgeouuuuuuuus looolsDay Dreamingwhat a monster killer he is and what a killer of a smile he haaaaaaaasDay Dreaming

and can u believe what was his priceeeeeee?? just a mare FIFTY LAKHS and tanveer only FORTY LAKHS...shucks i was shocked to know these guys were bought in such a low priceeeeee well they r the men who actually deserve the crores spend on teams like kkr....for me kkr was the most horrible team there was absolutely no synch in between the players no feeling no sense of belonging if u look at other teams rr mi k11 or csk and even dc and dd they look like one wholesome team u can see the unity the loyalty the belongingess which i never saw in kkr hence they paid the price

i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee RR wins itttttttt they deserve it man and am in serious love with watson and warne boooth...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

though am so disappointed with today's match MI needed thatw in badly and they played sooooo well k11 r more or less certainly into the semis so wldn't have mattered much to them bt MI neded it and loosing by one run is so not onnnn really disheartening specially after the brilliant way in which sachin played feeling soo horrrible about it.....Cry

i seriously dunt know what wld i do if RR and MI r poised in the finals but i guess i wld be more sad if RR looses coz well jaipur is my homeee after all...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by smritisashi - 21 May 2008 at 9:57am
Leo IF-Dazzler
Leo
Leo

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Rajasthan Royals, the underdogs of the tournament, are now the table toppers!! Clap

Honestly, i thought the team was going to be the worst team in the tournament(i said honestly! Big smile ) but now when I see the national level players getting the limelight..boy oh boy! I am so happy I was wrong! Yousef Pathan is playing so well for the team! Kudos to him!

It must have been a great opportunity for the youngsters from the RR team to gain knowledge from such a great bowler like Shane Warne!!
I can already see Warnie becoming the Coach of the Indian Cricket team! Smile (hope so!)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index