Vivaah

20th may updt: Sujata almost weds Ragav

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Here's what happened,

Living room:

Kul introduces Mr. Kholie to Mary and Mary asks him whether he's Trishna's husband? LOLLOLHe says no he's Kul's husband and Trishna is his daughter….Kul says she's no match for raj….Mr.Kholie says I don't know what happens to these handsome guys when they choose girls…. Mary asks for Trishna so Kul goes to call her….Trishna is not there….Kul wonders whether she went to attend the wedding…she comes out of the room and sees Mary kissing the other guy…Kul yell at her…Mary says it's allowed where she comes from….raj comes just then and is surprised to see Mary….he goes to Kul and says he doesn't have time….Kul asks him why are you marring this type of a girl…Raj says he doesn't even know her…the girl too says she doesn't know him….Kul says but her picture is in your wallet and goes to get it….Raj ask her do you know me because I don't….she too says she doesn't know him and she's Trishna's college friend ….she's getting married so came to invite her….Kul come with the wallet and show it to raj….she is surprised to see her picture in his wallet…the guy who came with May accuse her of lying to him and says you know him but Mary insists that she doesn't…raj says he has to go and when he says he doesn't know her that means he doesn't know….he leaves ….Mary and the guy starts arguing and Trishna comes there and laughs and then tell everyone that she put it in Raj's wallet…Mary invite Trishna and Kul and leave….Kul yell at Trishna ….and Trishna says we are getting late and lets go….Kul says we are going to the wedding….only to stop it from happening….

At the marriage hall:

Wedding is in progress….the pandith is saying the mantras and the couple is sitting there…Kholie family arrives and everyone is happy except Kul the couple is turning their back to the guests so no one sees them…..Trivadis' arrive and at first both families are shocked but later they happily watch the wedding….wedding is complete and the couple turns around…..it's non other than Sujata and Ragav!!!!Thumbs Up....everyone is shocked….they hold hands….and walk toward parents….Raj comes just then and says today Ragav and Sujata gave a promise to each other here for the marriage they will have in 10 years…raj says I talked my friend who did a PhD in astrology he too said that Sujata's kundali problem will be resolved in 10 years and it will never comeback… Kholie family is happy…but the Trivadis' yell at Kholie's and tell them that he'll take legal action against them…but Ragav ask him to  take legal action against him if he wants to because this whole idea was his and thanks to raj he was able to go on the right path…the couple take blessing from the kholie's  and go to Trivadis' but they yell at them and leave from there without giving the blessings…. Mr. Kholie goes outside and Trishna follows....

Outside the marriage hall:

Trishna asks what happened…Mr.Kholie says she's asking as if she doesn't know….Trishna says today is a happy day for all of us….Mr.Kholie says he came here to hide his face because he's ashamed of himself for not being able to make his daughter happy….and says Raj came as a savior for them and made them happy….Kul asks Raj where did he come form to their lives…he says from Canada…..he says I never said this to anyone before but when I went to look for proposals for my daughters I always thought what will happened to Sujata….but you made me happy today by getting her married….Raj says he was scared that she will beat him up…Kul asks whether his marriage is fixed to anyone…Raj says no…and he will never take that decision without asking her first…and won't get married without her in his wedding…they both laugh and Kul says my trust in god has grown even more…

Trivadi house:

Mrs. Trivadi try to talk to Mr. Trivadi but he doesn't listen….Ragav and Sujata comes there and Ragav says I came her to talk to you….Trivadi tell Ragav to go talk to Raj as he is listening to Raj these days…and gets up to leave and says you brought this girl into this house today but never bring her back again and leave….. Ragav says she won't be coming in here again because he's not coming here either…Sujata is surprised to hear this….his mom comes there and tell him your father is angry right now…but Ragav says if he doesn't want to give his blessing that's find but give me permission to leave….Ragav's mom is stunned……she says don't go I'm going to talk to your father and come…she tell Ragav's dad that Kholie family played a trick on us and trapped our son…but don't become your own sons enemy….10 years is along time and anything could happened for time being let  things be and we'll think of somethingAngry….Trivadi is in thoughts….

Girls' room:

Mansha runs and hugs Tanya and tell her what happened and Tanya is elated…Mansha and Tanya decide that they should thank Raj…

Trivadi house:

Ragav's mom takes the arthi of the couple and gives the kangans to Sujata…Ragav's dad comes there and apologize to them and says waiting 10 years is not a big deal….and he's proud of them…give them the blessing….and think to himself that I promise today that I will create a big distance between these two and make this girl go away from my son's life that in ten years they won't be able to come togetherConfused….

Precap: Raj says in the beginning I use to like you…but now I have started to really liking you and wink at Trishna….she smiles and look down….then they both laugh….Tanya is scared and Narayan says what is that behind you….Tanya gets nervous…..

Today's epi rating….8.5/10….finally Sujata and Ragav are almost married….with the blessing of the Kholies….and Ragav's parents has turned into villains….who'll do anything to separate the two…overall it was a good episode….

Please use "Thank You" button!!Embarrassed

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by dgba - 20 May 2008 at 12:41pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mankiranmvatsaasharanidhingrachandrabrahul3132caitgalloop118muskurahatval0822wassup28angelonskyPayal25sonikudi1peg_pionne-Demi--bhootni-sami01minuu

minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Woooow Such a cute Episode, Lovely Scenes! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Everyone ROCKED! ClapClap
Overall - 8/10 Thumbs Up
xx Minu Embarrassed

Edited by x-MiNaLi-x - 21 May 2008 at 8:49am
angelonsky IF-Dazzler
angelonsky
angelonsky

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thanx alot 4 sharing Embarrassed
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks! Smile
Payal25 IF-Dazzler
Payal25
Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
thank you! Smile
JasveerShastri Goldie
JasveerShastri
JasveerShastri

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
great update.I hope they get married tomorrow.
sonikudi1 IF-Dazzler
sonikudi1
sonikudi1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
thanks!
Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
awesome update,thanks.

Go to top