Posted: 15 years ago
well  now tht  its final tht shilpa is leaveing dmg  ......i will never ever  will see  tht new girl as riddima so i want to end it on a gud note  ....i cant see anyone in karan or shilpa's  place so i  want to say gud bye to all my lovly friend here on IF  i really had a time of my life here n  im quiting dmg i cant bear seeing someone comeing on our beloved  riddimas place ...i know i sounding stupid but the ar i loved willl be over once shilpa leaves   n i cant telll u guys how im feeling rite now i really loved dmg n ar 😭im  also angry at shilpa for breaking our heart but its her life so i want wish her best of luck n   just n  love u alll  have  fun with tht new so.called  riddima  😕 ,....................n our armi  omg why is this happening yaar 😭.........................ok  guys  bye  im really really gone miss u guys 😊
cmon yaar...dony quit watchin da show!! were all sad and upset...but we love da show
hey..
You kow i am never able to accept replacments either. Its sad cos i have not liked a program as much as DMG since Kahin to Hoga. I stopped seein KTH when rajeev left so i might do the same with DMG.
I however, feel sorry for Karan cos none of this is his fault and I hope for him and others associated with DMG tht it still keeps on garnering good TRPs and doesnt have to go like other shows.

don't go yaar 😭 ...........do not give up hope 😊 ..........i'm still being positive she is not leaving!! 😛 😛

be positive...stay strong yaar!!! 😊 😊
u guys i mite leave aswell i wud jsut come onto dis froum to read da ff's only da ones tht hav shilpa not da new gal but of course no1 will make a ff for armaan and da new ridz. i mite move to a diffrent show like kayamath or any oda drama. im really upset now every break and lunch time in skwl im gonna be upset and i cant tell ma friends coz they dnt watch dmg ill only be here till shilpa leaves wen she leaves im off too ill miss u guys. wen i leave ill make a topic of me leaving ok.

x...Aneesa...x
Come on don't do this what about Armaan? Edited by missy14 - 15 years ago
😭 😭 😭 yaar,if Shilpa leave the show and us, I'll stop watcing this show.. nobody can take riddihm's place, but b happy, jitni deer wo show me hai 😊
Dont go naa..keep watching DMG,Dakhna tumlogh is show ko pahele se v zyada like karoghe.[Hoping it 4u & 4me also] 😭 😭
Same here quitin d show,i ve learnd my lesson never get 2attachd2 nething does u bad,as dey say 2much of nethin is gud bt i luv dis forum
I wanted to leave the forum too.. But when I saw shilp's interview in SBS I changed my decision.. She is leaving DMG for her bigger and better offers, she has no feelings for DMG or her fans. Then y shld we leave the show? We have our Armaan, Rahul, Atul, Muskan, Anjali, Shubankar, Kirti and Shashank. Y shld we leave their effort for a single person who doesnt value all of us? Friends don't leave DMG, may be once in future she'll regret for her step and come back to dmg