Golden moments between karan n shilpa

angel A thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey all! the episode 2day of ridz and armaan will always b a memory 4 us! i don't knw why but it seems 2 me that this episode of them like this 2gether may be their last we are seeing! Im praying that it isn't. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly thumbnail
i know its so depressing 😭
swetha_ravi thumbnail
that means new ridz will come from tomrrw???? i thought only frm june (yea just 1 week left) new face will take over 😭
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel really bad...my heart doesnot want to accept that Shilpa is really leaving....I dont to face the reaklity...its hurting and depressing...why is Shilpa doing this?
Doesnot she know there are so many fans of hers who love her..... 😭
geetrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
karan and shilpa a couple to remmeber.... shilpa the perfect ridzi! unreplacablee! we will surely miss her.. the way she got mad.. the way she talked. her style.. her walk, her laugh her buggin armaan.. her stubbornness.. her gussa.. her yellin at armu. eervythin about her.. we will miss her.. soo much.. teh cutest episodes.. her and armu together.. her and armu breaking up.. cute times.. jungle.. play. weddin.. dandia.. diwali.. chandigarh.. evyerthin.. shilpa we will miss u.. please dont go.. SHOW UP IN ONE LAST EPISODE OF DMG>> jus come in teh very last episode as ridzi... please! we will miss you tons adn will always be your fans.. we look forward to seeing you on screeen again! please come back soon shilpa! good luck! God bless!Edited by dmglover1 - 15 years ago
sweet=me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aranya

I feel really bad...my heart doesnot want to accept that Shilpa is really leaving....I dont to face the reaklity...its hurting and depressing...why is Shilpa doing this?
Doesnot she know there are so many fans of hers who love her..... 😭

Precisely!!!! My heart simply refuses to admit that this is all true!!!!! I keep wishing for a miracle!!!! Y is Shilpa doing this???!?!? How can she desert her fans??!? Aren't we the ones who made her what she is today???

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Angle dont get me wrong yaa!but plz dont open now this kind of topics when its conferme Shilpa is leaving.Its really heart off dear.i miss her. 😭
arman_fan_karan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shilpa plzzzzzzzzz dont leave DMG it is incomplete without you