Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

Writen Update - 20th May 2008 Complete

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged

May 20 2008

Key to my updates
BR – Badi Rani
CR – Choti Rani
Yudi – Prince Yudhishtir
King – Yudi's father
Evil Trio aka Trimurti – Chacha-Chachi and Munshi
Champus – Champa & Chameli
Bhavy – Princess Bhavyata
Nikki – Princess Nihaarika
Saks - Saksham
YuRa = Yudi + Rani

Highlights

Bhoomi and Rudr are trying hard to impress Yudi and King

Nikki is teaching Munna
Yudi knows that Bhoomi is pretending to be pious
CR is planning on killing BR in three days (on CR's birthday) and the blame will go on Rani
Rudr is trying to scare Bhoomi by saying that he will tell her secret to Yudi

Bhoomi, Yudi and Saks come down to leave for hunting and Bhoomi touches King and CR's feet. CR says how traditional our bahu is and Bhoomi asks isn't it her birthday in two days and CR pretends to be surprised. Bhoomi says that she would like to take over the responsibility of the celebrations but Rudr comes there and says that he is already taking care of it. He then says that he knows his responsibilities now and Yudi is looking at both Rudr and Bhoomi with a weird expression (does Yudi know this is all natak?) Then Rudr apologizes to Yudi and Yudi forgives him gladly (tho when they hug his expression changes…what was that about?).

Nikki is teaching Munna additions using bananas and she asks where in one banana and if he ate it. He makes a cute expression and Nikki laughs. Kali comes there to change the flowers in the vase and makes fun of munna saying that he will not learn anything, but he will teach others to steal and eat food. Munna gets angry and then he plans something and takes out a coin and tells Kali that if she is so smart then she should prove it. Kali says ok and munna gives her the coin and tells her that she has to roll the coin from her forehead to her chin and Kali does it. But the coin leaves a mark on her face where she rolls it (lolz haha) and Nikki and Munna start laughing.

Yudi and Bhoomi leave and CR sends Rudr with them to keep an eye on Bhoomi. Then she tells Sukhiya to meet her in the old room (now what is she planning). Kali is acting like an idiot (like herself) and puts on the dress of a bear and Bhanu gets scared. She yells at her to go change and Chacha comes there and starts asking Bhanu for work. He thinks that seeing him with Bhanu, Chachi will get jealous (lolz). Kali comes back because she is not able to take the outfit off herself and Chacha thinks it's a bear and he hides behind Bhanu and Bhanu gets irritated and pushes him on the floor (lolz). Yudi and Bhoomi reach the mandir on the way to the jungle and Bhoomi asks why he stopped here. Yudi reminds her that she is the one who wanted to go to the mandir and Bhoomi says "oh ya" and they are about to go when Bhoomi's friends see her as they were passing by and ask her what she is doing at a mandir.

Bhoomi's friends are about to say that she never goes to the mandir and Rudr saves her by interrupting them. He says that since her engagement she has decided to visit all the big mandirs and if they wish they too can join them. Her friends run away at the idea and Rudr looks murderous at Bhoomi. Yudi has an expression that says he notices everything that's going on (comeon he has to know the drama. He can't be stupid to fall for it). Then come to the mandir and the pandit tells Bhoomi to take the charnamrit and she takes whole glass from him. Pandit asks her to give it back and she feels foolish. Pandit tells her to extender her palm and puts the water in her palm. (Yudi looks like he wants to crack up). Pandit gives him the water too and Bhoomi is looking at him to know what to do next. Yudi notices it and he drinks the water and smiles. Bhoomi imitates him and Rudr gives her his evil smile and she looks like she had done this all by herself.

Rani is praying for BR's health. She says how Yudi and Nikki are desperate to see their mother speak and even CR and King will be so happy to see her healthy. Sukhiya comes to CR and gives her a box with two bottles in it and she looks at it with her evil smile (I think its poison..but whats the point of repeating such scns). Yudi finishes his prayer and leaves and Bhoomi is following him when Rudr stops her and irritatingly asks if she was scared that her friends might expose her secret. She says she has no secret and he says ok then there is no need to hide anything from Yudi and he'll tell him everything. He says that he understands all her natak of innocence and he'll show her now. Rudr stops Yudi and says that he wants to tell him Bhoomi's secret and Bhoomi looks horrified.

CR is still holding the two bottles and says that one is the medicine that will give BR life and the other is a poison that will take her life and she will get a dose of the poison everyday. She says that BR will get 3 doses of the poison, one today, one tomorrow and one on the day after when its her birthday and when everyone is celebrating her birthday she will celebrate her sister's death. And since BR will die among everyone at the party no one will suspect her and if a poison is detected then all will blame Rani because she is the one who will give the poison to BR.

Bhoomi tries to change the topic but Yudi says he wants to know and Rudr gives a buildup that it's a deep secret and he will get a jhatka if he hears it. On the other hand CR is getting happy that this will be the best birthday of her life and she will become the Badi Rani of the palace on this day. End

Comments: I am sure Rudr will say something stupid as the secret and all will be well for Bhoomi. But I do enjoy him making Bhoomi sweat like that. It was really funny to see Yudi trying not to laugh when Bhoomi looked lost at the mandir. CR is truly the devil incarnate. Scary woman. I just hope when Rani finds out that the meds are changed then she doesn't go running to CR or Sukhiya with the info. I hope she finds the right medicine and uses that.

Takhliya
JC

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by jinc118 - 20 May 2008 at 11:30am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sonikudi83MuzybumbushiLucky78poojapathakxXxZiNnAyRaxXxsnoweeRita Shahchinnasribhavikadhiaruby_rennerashidanaeemharish_kenseasonssarchie76vppatel1gayatri_hatersnanda_gopaivy_softywassup28mushkan_2003ajpudidaddysgirl786pragalbhaZuzanapop77

Tamang101 Groupbie
Tamang101
Tamang101

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Thank You sooo much! Jusut finished taking one of my exams and soo glad to know what is happening in today's episode! Thanx again!
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
kwl JC no probs!!! mine seems to be runin slow too!!! great computers act alike it seems Wink LOL

xXx Bee
-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

kwl JC no probs!!! mine seems to be runin slow too!!! great computers act alike it seems Wink LOL

xXx Bee

It might be the traffic on the site right now. Neways the part two was working before, i watched the first few minute but then it got stuck.Confused
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jinc118

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

xXx Bee

It might be the traffic on the site right now. Neways the part two was working before, i watched the first few minute but then it got stuck.Confused

yep that may be it!!! coz its fine when im goin on other syts!!! oh well!!

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for update..i am thinking yest epi. yudi heard killing animal is not right..mightbe yudi come back from mandir..he maybe change her plan..
peachesblush IF-Dazzler
peachesblush
peachesblush

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
thanx dear Clap Clap
akash99 IF-Sizzlerz
akash99
akash99

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
thanks
CR's truth come out soon

Go to top