Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

20th may -- update/pics/video

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Some Bhak Bhak

This week and next the updates will be slightly patchy.. reason for that exams and i have to housesit Stern Smile

The letter 'H' on my keyboard is dodgy today Stern Smile its not my fault...

When is IF changing its format by the way? Confused

Promo: Bani has seen her asli chera.. (meanin herself) Then PD Bani goes into Gurdeep Bani LOL
ab kya hoga..

Hehehe theres a recap!

Tuesday 20th May 2008
Pics: http://hannah7861.pictiger.com/albums/26050/
Video: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=947745

Part 1

The show starts with Rano giving Vicky haldi milk - all these years not even an better remedy LOL

Vicky tells everyone to stop fussing abuot him.. Vicky looks for Jai for help, Jai says when you have children of ur own then you will know, how will anyone make your mother 'normal' shes worried about you.

So Vicky goes to meet Meera.. Vicky explains hes well and the bullet never really injured him..
Meera then slaps Vicky - what the?!

She says why did you risk ur life.. heres the rules:
1. Whatever i say stays with you
2. you always follow me
3.they are not your sisters i am your only relative

Meera says money is everything, its bigger then relationships, whoever has money they have everything.. you have to make your life..

Afterall that...Vicky asks - you slapped me? ROFL poor chap.

she slaps him again and walks off.. Vicky things its true, money is everything..

Ganga is fake crying and says i wanted to know what happen.. Krishna tells the story.

Adi tells Ganga nothing really happen.. Ganga says i wish i was there, i was at painting classes instead. Krishna then tells Ganga n the others that there was this aunty with her that helped her.. and how she saved Krishna.. and then says to Jai that she remembered Bani wen she was in trouble. Meera is cheesed off Hehehehe!

Jai says Bani mustve come to you then... seen as tomrw is Bani's bday lets throw a party..

Pronita thinks about Ganga's attitude and she meets Baba.. Pronita and the baba go somewhere to tlk and Pronita says Jai is a bad father and a bad hubby, i saw Ganga's real face.. i want to reveal JWs face infront of everyone.. no matter what happens, i will show the world and meera whom they love so much what they are like..

Ganga tells Meera what she said to Pronita, She says dnt worry, chill im here for you.

Pronita is walking the lobby and Ganga comes..

Part 2

Ganga asks Pronita where she is going.. as they have painting lessons, Ganga then sarcasticlly says.. oh so you realised that you have no rights to interfere in my life..

As Ganga walks off.. Pronita tells her one day your parents will find out, what will you do then..Ganga tells her that she is the teacher only, lets get onto the job her father is payin her for.

Krishna bumps into Pronita and they meet. Pronita is introdued as Ganga's teacher.. Ganga asks what they are doin here, and then Krishna says that they are celebrating her mothers Birthday.. her Bani mothers bday.. then Krishna invites Pronita..

Krishna says that she wants to do something different for the party this year.. Pronita says how about a skit.. all are happy minus Ganga. Ganga asks what is she doin.. Pronita tells her to shut up and listen.. Ganga agrees.. the kids are willing to help Pronita know about Bani's life.

Pronita says 16 years later.. Jw will be revealed as Bani's killer.

At the party Daadi gives Adi a sehra and says you are gettin married today.. Adi introduces his side of the family to daadi lol..

Rano tells daadi that its Bani's bday thats why the house is being decorated.

Meera talks to Bani's picture and says your not alive YET your bday is made.. never mind, slowly this will go too

Part 3

Meera starts her thing about gettin a large picture of Bani hangin and then she pretends not to see Jai and all into the Bani party.. jai tells her to hurry up and get ready..

he meanwhile goes to see Bani's pic. 16 years have passed and we still celebrate your birthday, i dont know why but i feel as hot you are near me..

Pronita pulls up in the car..

jai: as if your back

Pronita gets out the car..

Screen splits on Jai and Pronita..

END

Ended 2 mins early.. Confused

------------

Hope you enjoyed.. okay let me know in this thread whether you can see the pics or not, if not then tell me if the link provided works Big smile

Edited by Henna 786 - 20 May 2008 at 10:12am

The following 125 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanaxbakulaxshyamu2002Jaanu80madhu10nbhattacharyamanavi5zombiecalindgirlsanandsweetcandysimple1USHA1956mvatsahuma89Jasmin81tj2006Sejal_Desaidivya swapnilLucky78ahciramolpshahcute_siriAsieyes364indiaappu26bandaru.vandanaTeganroshangirlpatel999caitgalloop118nury621devi mukherjeekomaldhanacandy_coatednowherepinkfly716Fatima1171Shona95ahsan16aasaxena3ivanta29***Anu***kamatschinnasriinnahxXxZiNnAyRaxXxdipu00rita7482laveena.ramchpsrekhaashwinipatilbutunaPareeval0822Shaista33numba_1_jattisumu87ivy_softyenigma6Rainyrajinder_rp_scrazyballsp87sweetvidishajaina26825static_chaos23bostanianviraf4uRaima36sushavvinousheengeorgedolly_07yagguxxainypreeti73dgba~farah_r~harshi21kyph_fansprefix3daddysgirl786flowertotA HUGE FANajpudiMiss_Dieypryanka2sangeet5mombasa00sihu-Happy4Ever-sadsunzarsumsilk opalkajal03stonexpalak32waterlily_126Sanjana4UamieeprinceznaLightingHopeabhilashasharmamoonlitnightHollySCanna44Roarkknumnumcherrypansypeg_pionneneela226sigridreva_royuknaik99gk_09burgerchaapPachu.PMitu1228-bhootni-*Piku*pop77kinu17Calvin_KleinPerfangel5655_Sano_

smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
thxxxxx wow meera slapped vicky ..
zeah_17 Newbie
zeah_17
zeah_17

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Welcome bak!Hug

Heyy,missed u yest!!
N thnx n gud luk! Big smile

Edited by zeah_17 - 20 May 2008 at 9:37am
*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
so meera told vicky, that they are not his sisters
so that mean not even half sisters, because if he is jm son they will be half brother and sisters Ouch
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Henna!!!!!!!

So vicky is NOT jw's son!!!!!!!!!!

If they r not vickys sisters,then it means jw is not his father!!!!what a beautiful way to show that!

Clap
*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
radhika i am happy that vicky is not JM son, dil mein dance mare re LOL
meera is mad because of dead personLOL
bani's bday is tomorrow, wonder what month they are in, as bani bday was in decemberLOLOuch

Edited by *Piku* - 20 May 2008 at 9:39am
rthakrar Groupbie
rthakrar
rthakrar

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
jw is prolly his father... but i think you guys are forgetting that meera doesn't consider bani's children as her own... so therefore "they are not your sisters"
indian_chick Goldie
indian_chick
indian_chick

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
faaaaaaaaaannnxxxxxxxxxxx sooooo muchhhhh!!!wasss waitinn4 urr updtee..loollheheheh!!!

Go to top