India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

i know karan personally (Page 3)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Priya... thats wat I had mentioned... ppl won't like it so I never mentioned it b4... and any which ways let him be the way he is... humme kya??

Sonia

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia_s11

Agree with you Priya... thats wat I had mentioned... ppl won't like it so I never mentioned it b4... and any which ways let him be the way he is... humme kya??

Watttt humhe kyaa????Angry Iam his sincere fan and so Iam going to take the responsibility to change him and his attitudeROFL[Main usski asli pankh hoon naaLOL, choried "Pankh" from u ur highnessLOL]...

@Everyone: Guys, Guys!!! If he is arrogant and rude to the females on the sets then Iam sure Ekta wont spare him as she herself is a woman. So, if the matter is sooooooooooo serious then he will be gone out of the serial in few days.. Lets just keep it to his work and acting and let the production house decide wat to do with himLOLLOL

Krishi

sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
^yepp let him b....thts his personal lyf we do not have the ryt to interfer in anything...but yh eveyone can always say wat they want to but kya patha this story is biased nd we canot see it clearly so we have to leave it Big smile nd yh i am a MAD fan bout karan but tht does not mean tht ki i dnt lyk him i def. do but sumtimz it goes overboard nd thts when the whoole situation gets wrser nd wrser nd basically we stay in de middle of the sea drwning LOL bcuz of this many people may turn frm karan nd many people will not..but as i said b4 this thing is proabaly only with SA being ill nd the outer wrld are exaggereating this whooole matter with public raising allegations and confusions...lemme clear this SA was ill and kp may have his own problems but tht is IT nuthing more...im pretty sure Big smile
priya!!
sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia_s11

Sonia

haan sone tune theek kaha ki humhe kya ??..chal jo bhi tere dost ne bataya hoga ..sach bhi hoga ....lekin u know jitne muh utni baate ..ek baat kare toh log dusre ko Mirch laga kar batate hai ConfusedLOL...anyways ..wo jessa bhi hai ..humhe kya lena uski real life se ??..bas chahti hoon ki uske iss behaviour ka asar uske carrier par na parde ...cos jessa bhi hai lekin ..bahut hi aacha actor hai ClapEmbarrassed..cos main jo uski Fan hoonLOL

Manpreet

sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
so everyone tke chill pill im also a REAL REAL sachi karan deewani nd will always b but everyone has problems jus name me one person in the whole wide wrld tht doe s not havea problem? no one ryt all of us do wether its only a lil thing lyk our hairstyle went wrong LOL -thts the example tht came in my mind srry LOL or wether its rilly serious about rishte naate it rilly dnt matter jus have live wid it cope..bcuz bad tymz never stay for long if you have the willpower to overcome the situation you can by all means no one will be able to stop u! Big smile nd the same goes for kp he maybe has had problems as i said it s all biased nd we dnt know bcuz we cant see it clearly! Big smile so jus tke it all easily nd it will surely be over wid nd well see our sweetest karan up nd going again!!
priya!! Big smile
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by knumnum

Watttt humhe kyaa????Angry Iam his sincere fan and so Iam going to take the responsibility to change him and his attitudeROFL[Main usski asli pankh hoon naaLOL, choried "Pankh" from u ur highnessLOL]...

Oh ya right... how can I forget that... I m very eager to know btw wats ur plan of action MadamWink...

@Everyone: Guys, Guys!!! If he is arrogant and rude to the females on the sets then Iam sure Ekta wont spare him as she herself is a woman. So, if the matter is sooooooooooo serious then he will be gone out of the serial in few days.. Lets just keep it to his work and acting and let the production house decide wat to do with himLOLLOL

Oye I said he's arrogant... did I say he's dumb ki Ekta Kapoor se pange lega... koi apne pet par laat nahin maarta Krishu babaLOL 

Sonia

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I dont know Karan personally, but totally agree with Enjoy life's and sonia comments. I got so many reasons to believe this,
1) Watch Kasturi for Robbie's engagement episode with Anita. In one scene it is almost clear that Karan was drunk. It was scene when he enters to Anita's room when masi was talking to Anita.
2) Now karan blaming SA that she was not attending shoot. But did he remember time when he was not attending shoot on time bcoz of NB3 and then KNYH.
3) Ekta was also irritated by KP's behaviour.
4) He dont have rights to comment that SA should not enter this industry.

Moreover, i guess he got furious and putting such comment coz SA has win SPA award for best Patni and karan got nothing. And who is doing publicity stunt guys??? SA who is not putting any word in media or KP who is taking this matter out..

KP my personal advice to you is, think about urself rather than others.
binal54 Senior Member
binal54
binal54

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
ok ok u know KP for rulz in real life man just don't lie what u lie about this man noe iam too wating for an answer

Go to top