India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

i know karan personally (Page 2)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
To be honest I've myself heard a tons of stories about Karan and his behaviour from a very trusted friend... so I've to agree to enjoy life's post... Karan is very rude and self-centred and mean most of the times... He really needs to mend his ways!

Thnx for sharing it with us...

Sonia

amanat1 Senior Member
amanat1
amanat1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i think waht he said is right because in the serail also when robbie&kasturi reunite then when the kitchen scene comes there how roobie was seeing kasturi its looks like karan is shubangi and he is attracted towards her
sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia_s11

To be honest I've myself heard a tons of stories about Karan and his behaviour from a very trusted friend... so I've to agree to enjoy life's post... Karan is very rude and self-centred and mean most of the times... He really needs to mend his ways!

Thnx for sharing it with us...

Sonia

Sonu yee kya keh rahi hai yaar ??..nahi sonu essa nahi ho sakta Confused...tujhe kisne bataya hai ??..arre yee sab publicity ke liye hota hai

Manpreet

*princess*15 IF-Rockerz
*princess*15
*princess*15

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i agree with mannu dii this is all 4 publicity Ouch
sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
agreed kaise kaise kahaniya bante hai roz jus all not true!!all cooked up wid ice-cream nd fish LOL !!!ughhhhh dats disgusting jus lyk this rumour is made up abt sweet kp!!
jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Please guys even if she is fake,which you guys think....still there is no smoke without fire...and secondly majority of karan,s fans are just because he looks good.......seriously he does and i am not denying the fact......but please its the inner personality that really counts and not the outer persona........so for sometime just forget the way he looks and think about him.........WELL HE LOOKS REALLY ARRONGANT AND SELF obssessed TO ME.....you know when he was asked in one of the interviews(early ones) which type of girl would he prefer?He said never a Kasturi type!
Secondly he participated in Nach baliye..........later he said we were just friends.........wow!!!!1great you r telling this at the end of the show!!!!!

Plz look apart from the looks!!!!!Why would a happily married woman will try to break her house? Confused Dead Angry
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
  • Originally posted by sahib29

Sonu yee kya keh rahi hai yaar ??..nahi sonu essa nahi ho sakta Confused...tujhe kisne bataya hai ??..arre yee sab publicity ke liye hota hai

Manpreet

Nahin Mannu... I have sources within the industry who have even worked with Balaji and have quite a few journolist friends Di who work quite closely with these actors... I know many people from here won't believe me isiliye I never said it and in anyways I usually always discuss about characters and not the actors... now since the topic has come out I said it but thats true... Karan's attitude is always a big problemOuch  

And mind it people not everything that happens on the sets go reported... if there are cooked up stories there is a lot of truth that never escapes the blanket or passes out of the walls of production house... imagine if such stories start leaking the production house is well versed that the popularity of the actor will be affected and so will the TRPs of the show... so many of the things are concealed!!!

Sonia

Edited by sonia_s11 - 20 May 2008 at 12:43pm
sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i think everyone is ryt in their own way! Big smile so rest the case everyone nd chill..bcuz disscussing it any more will not make it better or wrser n will jus waste ur tym rilly! Big smile he is a good actor nd many mny people r fida over karan...for being robbie so they can be thts rilly their opinion nd everyone can express their views but sumtymz it goes a lil over board nd things get bgger when we dnt want them to so hip hip hooray for all kp fanz including me! LOL nd hip hip hooray for all un_kp fanz! Big smile thts tht the end of this whoooole thing! Big smile
priya!!

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top