Frustrated? Here is the solution - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
ah tru.. lets see 😆

i knw its allowed the veteran member and one GM posted links 😆
Oh... so this is where Henna's obsession with learning Koran has stemmed from! 😆

I'm starting to wonder how good/bad they are because Henna is really into them... it kinda worries me in a way 😳

Anyways, on a side note, I would advise thinking twice before making use of the word "frustrated"... because when I mentioned that word a few weeks ago, I got some rather stern PMs making all sorts of amazing accusations 😳

Please consider using "Fed up" or something like that, just in case attempts are made to shell you also 😆

God bless.
Ravi (I hope I can call u that) they are safe, fear not for Henna, I watch them too 😆 on the contrary KS may turn out to be harmful to her 😆
Hey there Munchkins! 👍🏼

I don't mind being called Ravi... but you know, unlike what my username suggests, my real name isn't actually Ravi 😆

Hmmm... this Korean thing seems to be growing in popularity quite rapidly... it has already claimed the viewership of Henna, vickosh and now even Munchkins...

But you know, I doubt that the Korean shows have the one vital ingrediant needed for success - the devine and holy sound of the sacred GHANTEES 😃

When the Korean producers start walking the path of enlightenment and incorporating the GHANTEES into their show, make sure you let me know!

God bless.
Sorry, I didn't know it is not your name, my apologies, as for the korean shows, trust me they are awesome, very entertaining, no bheja frying like KS. but yes no ghantees, well now a days KS is sans ghantees too 😆 but will keep you posted as and when i hear any sacred bells ringing
yeh this is the reason why im hooked on Korean shows.. sigh not what u were thinking 😛 😆

yeh, the shows are pretty fast paced, unlike KS.. how many weeks has it been and she STILL hasnt realised shes Bani?? 🤔

say this was a K-drama, im sure by episode 2 the person would know their identity 😆
Dear Vickosh,

Thanks for the tip, I am trying to get addicted on a new paradigm...

Now that I have successfully moved on from KS...

I swore off the K-serials, but lol!! Look it this irony...I am being sold on the Korean (K) - serials!
😆

I agree with Henna, the interminable stretching does make me sleepy...and there is so much more to life than sleeping...so I would rather be awake!!

Thanks Vickosh!
Hey Sheena_Row

You will be amazed how wonderful the Korean Dramas are. First of all they do not treat the audience are stupid/dumb people. They storylines are quite intelligent. I also like the fact that many of the dramas show women issues and they show strong women, rather than showing them as mean and knieving. Also, the costumes are very realistic. You will never find anybody decked up with silk saries and tons of jewelry cooking food or poor. They show them as ordinary people in regular settings.

Do try them, you will never see any Indian serials again
vickosh, I will definitely give them a shot. I am all for sanity in
entertainment, I have never been a fan of bloopers and chauvinistic
outlook or hard feminist attitudes.
A good track, meaningful characters, fast pace, realism (my prof says that
fiction should be more realistic than real life!), attractive faces are vital for
any show.
if the Korean shows are offering this, then why not? Afterall, the world is
becoming smaller and more globally aware, even if Indian shows are
remaining in the time warp.
thx
- S
WOW 😲 ....it seems lately....all i have been hearing about are the Korean dramas and actors (my friends are obsessed w/ one of the actors don't know which one though)

most of my friends are so into these dramas...that they can even pronounce the actors names correctly...which was confirmed by our Korean friend 😆

but that's not all.....the wierd thing is recently i found out that one of my friend's aunt is a famous movie actress there...so she kept bugging me to watch her aunt's movies....she's the one who told me about the mysoju website...

so i'll definately have to give this a try...(oh i've been telling my friends the same thing for the past couple of months 😳 😆 )....but finally hve time this weekend thanks to Memorial Day 😉 😛