Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

A tribute to Harsh-Factoid/Article by ME! (Page 4)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Omg Yoj u left me speechless..
That was so brilliantlyyyyyyyyyy writtenClap
You know what I loved the most.. (ofcourse only after the quotes by daisy and swatiBig smile)But what really stood out for me.. How it was written dil se.. Completely straight from the heart...Smile

As I have always said u ppl r the best fans anyone cud ever ask for...Seriously.. I personally feel that way.. And I m sure even Harshad wud agree to that.. He is very lucky u know. And ofcourse, along with all his sheer hardwork, his down to earth and humble nature. Its also the prayers, the sincere wishes and the unconditional support of fans like you that has contributed to his success.

Its such an apt article to pay tributeClap
And dont u even dare think u write bad *ghussa-face*
You are just amazing.. Not just as a writer.. As a person too..
As I said earlier your sincerity just comes across.
Daisy thankoo for making her write and post it..
Yoj u better continue writingggBig smile

Edited by -Faith- - 20 May 2008 at 11:18am

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
U know Zainab...I always blush and smile when u shower us with so many compliments

I hope Harsh too thinks the same about us...and I hope we can maintain this for ever...Yess its been over a year now...And we have literally seen every phase of his life...

And yes I will keep bugging and pestering Yoj

Btw this is something Yoj aspires to be ...A journalist..And I must say the start is fantastic...or shud i say HARSH-TASTIC LOL

Edited by delo - 20 May 2008 at 11:26am
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delo

U know Zainab...I always blush and smile when u shower us with so many compliments

I hope Harsh too thinks the same about us...and I hope we can maintain this for ever...Yess its been over a year now...And we have literally seen every phase of his life...

And yes I will keep bugging and pestering Yoj

Btw this is something Yoj aspires to be ...A journalist..And I must say the start is fantastic...or shud i say HARSH-TASTIC LOL

LOL Harsh-tastic it is.. or maybe Harsh-abulous LOL.. Yup she will make an absolutely awesome journalist.. And I know pehla interview kis ka ho gaBig smileLOL
Awwww shoo cutee I would lub to continue to make u blush and smile...Big smile.. It makes me shmileee tooBig smile
Yup continue bugging herWink.. Oh I m sure he thinks on the same lines.. even betterSmile

Edited by -Faith- - 20 May 2008 at 11:42am
tanyaaaa26 IF-Dazzler
tanyaaaa26
tanyaaaa26

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
wow very nicely written keep it up dear
lrllike IF-Dazzler
lrllike
lrllike

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
yoj i simply luv u yaar.....hats off to ur writing skills...u r my dahling writer sahiba....pakki journalist nikli yaar....u hav covered all the important aspect related to harsh in the proper sequential order Clap teri inspiration tho mai hi thi na aur article mai tera wala quote sabse best hai u knw y ahahahaha Wink waise i hope even ur  jiju reads this aritcle..dekthey hai unka kya quote hota hai isey padney ke baadLOL abhey kahi tujhse zyaada impress ho gaya tho meri dukaan bandh ho jaayegi LOL chal tu bhi ash kar

Edited by lrllike - 20 May 2008 at 11:52am
lrllike IF-Dazzler
lrllike
lrllike

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
yoj u can contribute to IF by writing articles for the tellybuzzBig smileWink(galthi se tellychakkar likh diya tha thk god edited nahi tho IF wale jaroo lekar mere piche aateyLOL)  

Edited by lrllike - 20 May 2008 at 12:10pm
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lrllike

yoj i simply luv u yaar.....hats off to ur writing skills...u r my dahling writer sahiba....pakki journalist nikli yaar....u hav covered all the important aspect related to harsh in the proper sequential order Clap teri inspiration tho mai hi thi na aur article mai tera wala quote sabse best hai u knw y ahahahaha Wink waise i hope even ur  jiju reads this aritcle..dekthey hai unka kya quote hota hai isey padney ke baadLOL abhey kahi tujhse zyaada impress ho gaya tho meri dukaan bandh ho jaayegi LOL chal tu bhi ash kar

Awwwww Swati...I am sooo happy to see u here yaar

Harsh ki sabse hilarious fan...Hahahahaha

What jeeju re....Oh ya I know what u mean...Harsh is ur jeeju too...I forgotLOL

Yaa Yoj has done a fantastic...harshtastic..harshabulous jobLOL

lrllike IF-Dazzler
lrllike
lrllike

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

Originally posted by lrllike

Awwwww Swati...I am sooo happy to see u here yaar

Harsh ki sabse hilarious fan...Hahahahaha

What jeeju re....Oh ya I know what u mean...Harsh is ur jeeju too...I forgotLOL

Yaa Yoj has done a fantastic...harshtastic..harshabulous jobLOL

abhey tera jiju hai woh...he is offically my hubbyLOLmy pathi pameshvar

Go to top