India-Forums

Om Nama Shivaya .by .Rathores

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged

This song.. OM NAMA SHIVAYA.. by the Rathore family was so blissful.It really recharges your spiritual battery.All of them were so magnificiant and sang in perfect coordination.Hats off to themClapwhat classy singers.I was in a  trans  listening  to this song.Superb!!!!!

link to the song the last one.thanks to razak

http://www.dailymotion.com/razaak761/video/x5hezh_warr -parivar-19th-may-hq-pt-04_shortfilms

Edited by amukta - 20 May 2008 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yahoo2

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Amu,

Yes they were so much in sync and sang wonderfully and with so much spiritually. I had goosebumps being Shiva bhakta. As a matter of fact last night's episode was so wonderful both Ramshanker and Rathore R/R families are so talented. Thanks for posting link here.

Great job by Rathores Clap Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 May 2008 at 10:23am
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I had goosebumps when I heard him.. Clap It was way better than RamShankar's Aaja Re Mahi.. so I think they deserved 9 if Rathore's Om Namah Sivah is 10...
shabari IF-Dazzler
shabari
shabari

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Yes,it was very spiritual and should not be compared to filmy songs...should be given more weightage..i also felt just 'cos he has been made a judge big mouthed aadesh had to blurt something so he commented on ramji's first rendition...i found that song was good enough and it needed repititive words...yeh aadesh ko ab bhi SVOI ka hangover hein.....hope they bring more aunthentic and better judges next time..i liked vijeta btw Smile
mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by memsaab

I had goosebumps when I heard him.. Clap It was way better than RamShankar's Aaja Re Mahi.. so I think they deserved 9 if Rathore's Om Namah Sivah is 10...

exactlyTongue........what a performance by rathore familyClapClapClap

vasamv Goldie
vasamv
vasamv

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
One of the best renderings of the show so far.While judging a Pariwaar performance the judges should consider the totality of all three singers.In this respect Rathiore family had an edge over Ram Shankar family.Seems judges went by the established reputation of singing family.On instruction from Gaj ji?Ekata's singing should have fetched some minuses for Ramji's family.
agramathura Groupbie
agramathura
agramathura

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I agree. Based on the Om Namah Shivay song, the Rathore family proved they were the better singers as a family. I think there was some pressure to pick the Ram Shankar pariwar...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index