Gauri's Unprofessional comment (Page 7)

DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Originally posted by Mehru1984

now all come here what r u guys prove u said we wont come in kyunki forum then nwo what happened .......oufffffffffffffffffffffffffff reallly mean people u r ............. Angry

No dear....they didn't come by their own.....since it was being discussed in Kayamath forum.......and we couldn't discuss it there....so I called them here......Big smile......be respectful and remove those angry faces...PLEASE

i wont do it if u want to complain abotu me then go ahead thats what u all r doing till now dont get me wrong u should all tell us whether we should leave this forum u allw ant that na ....................i am really angry with all guys ...............................Angry u r making fun of ght fans again  n again what u think of urself tell me now ................r u all god u knwo u hurt us alot n i am saying the truth u all r jealous simply jealous people we cant say more now ..........if u want to complain abut me then goo ahead i really dont care ..............kuch bolo tu problem n bolo tu problem u have big time problem with ght fans thats allli i want to say ................

Lord!  Everything HAS to be personal.  Let me tell you if Gauri reads this, she will take it sportily not only that she will learn perhaps a technique of true communication.  If the actors dont mind critics why do we as fans do?Confused

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
buzurg jodi ?  name calling ahan !!!!!!!!its actually hows the limit of yr own dislike ! and since it goes to the limit of name calling others there isn't a ny use for arguments cuz u wills ee the bottom side of the coin and we the top one !QUOTE=muscleprotein]
Originally posted by dishu

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by dishu

i have seen it myself..i dint find anything wrong in her statement..she meant no harm..
maybe she accidently used a wrong word ..but she was not mean or rude to anyone....
wiase bhi cuz ght won many jodi fans r really jealous of dem..but wat matters is dat ght won ..
and if she is proud dan let it be..she has all reasons to be proud..

LOL Big smile

exactly Dishu,and u knw what jab GAURI WAS GIVING HER STATEMENT ,tab sab chup the,after hearing the spa winners,they all r questioning Gauri's attitude,nothing to say in it

suju u know if she said it in a scarstic way dan also i love it..i love her attitude...wen she made dat statement ..me and my frenz were lik oh yea she is so rite..jab tak ght hain tab tak dusre jodiyon ko kon puchega lol..
I M JUST SO HAPPY CUZ MY GHT WON..YAYYYYYEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OH you mean THE BUZURG JODI LOL

anyways the issue here is remarks made by gauri pradhan and not the BUZURG JODI

[/QUOTE]
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged

[

only u mean that buzurg jodiLOLwe think GHT MEANS  THE  most HOTTEST JODIClapand as we told Gauri Rock:)

[/QUOTE]

sorry darling to disappoint you , the term BUZURG jodi is not my creation they were referred as this   in one of the News channels !!

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged
so this means when smirti commented like this abt ght coming in pp she made a mistake too !

Sujata and Dishu....GHT are the most popular jodi and they are always graceful......this time, by mistake, they said something that is not proper.....and sincethe other jodis lost award....this comment is "salt on wound"....that's it.....so it hurts more .....How wud you ahve felt if Michi or Roka have said the same?

Sometimes, it is good to accept mistakes...it doesn't make you small.....hope you got my point
DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandali_

Well I still stand by what I said, there was no hidden meaning behind her statement, she meant it genuinely that other people are working hard and should deserve to win. Plus there was no iota of malice in her statement, she had said it in more than one of her interviews that other jodis should be given a chance.

And I think this issue has been blown out of proportion, so much so that it's even being posted in the Kumkum forum to complain to SBS against Gauri. Whereas with the SI issue, there were so many requests to close the topic.

Also disclaimers in this topic not to bash Gauri must have been overlooked as I see a few 'I HATE GAURI' posts.

I guess the kicker is the word"becharon"  That was pretty dishonorable and offbeat.

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:48am | IP Logged
sweets this word has been a creation in the other thread and misinterpretition of the person zeenews never called nk buzurg jodi they were talking abt mihir tulsi and others and then came to 2nd gen and then 3rd ! its a total miintepreted statment as we almost every 1 have been watching all these spa related prog on the news channls ,Hope this helps !QUOTE=muscleprotein]

[

only u mean that buzurg jodiLOLwe think GHT MEANS  THE  most HOTTEST JODIClapand as we told Gauri Rock:)

[/QUOTE]

sorry darling to disappoint you , the term BUZURG jodi is not my creation they were referred as this   in one of the News channels !!

[/QUOTE]
dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Sujata and Dishu....GHT are the most popular jodi and they are always graceful......this time, by mistake, they said something that is not proper.....and sincethe other jodis lost award....this comment is "salt on wound"....that's it.....so it hurts more .....How wud you ahve felt if Michi or Roka have said the same?

Sometimes, it is good to accept mistakes...it doesn't make you small.....hope you got my point
ritu di,she meant gud na..she used a wrong word ..sometimes we use a wrong word..we try to say something aur kuch aur bol dete hain..but wat gauri said wat in right spirit..
and wat mistake?????as i said if she said it in a scarstic way dan also i loved it..cuz wat she said was RIGHT...
dese things does happen in the industry...few days ago amitabh pulled srk's leg and aamir also wrote something abt srk in his blog..dose were in bad taste..
but wat gauri said was not in the bad taste..
cool_time Goldie
cool_time
cool_time

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by galuk1985

u guys make small things much worse

"You guys" sounds really respectful.......thanks

BTW if Rakshanda or Smriti has said this....it wud have been posted long back........Wink

ritu di,.,.,.gt said thiz thts why u ppl are misinterpreting her comments & calling her unproffessional,.,.if it had been smriti,.,.theze ppl like u wud hav given ght fans lectures 'bout how immatured we were & we're misinterpreting her ,.,.kewl!!! such double standard .,.,.,.Confused

u   act as a 'peace maker' during other fights buh da truth iz tht u add fuel 2 da fire by ur highly sarcastic comments,.,.which u find vry witty & kewl!!

lage raho,.,.buh it hardly matters us,.,.,.WHY IZ PPL ALWAYZ BEHIND CRITICISING EACH & EVERY ACTION OF GHT,.,.,.I SYMPATHISE WID GHT ACTUALLY

as it iz commonly nam hoga toh badnaam bhi hoga.,....i 'm sorry 4 being rude buh thiz a personal attack on gt ,.,.which iz not allowed in da forumOuch

Go to top