Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Gauri's Unprofessional comment (Page 5)

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by STUD_99

Originally posted by ify101

good for her Big smile i never liked her anyways....but im abit dissapointed as i love hiten,,,i dont blame them,,thats what happen when u know ur better then the rest...

Hey GHT are the most down to earth and respected couple of tellywood and both of them have lots of frends and are in the good books of alot of ppl in the tele industry...............

They dont think they are above anyone she just meant to give other jodi's a chance n i dont understand Y r u guys creating a huge issue out of it.......

I can only make one thing out of it that u probably are frustrated that ure fav jodi lost to GHT again.................

when did i say they dont have friensds or arent respected...i just gave my POV as this thread is here for discussion.....and  to be honest im not dissapointed if my fav didnt win as i expected it,,i never raised an issue on this why u bringin it up....i came here as someone PM me to get my opinion so i gave....i know she has a lot fans and they r always going to support her despite of what she does or say ,thats what true fans r all about...and thats the reason u guys r not finding any fault in what she said....i hope i didnt hurt any of her fans,,as i said this is my POV....

i love hiten thoughEmbarrassed

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged

exacuse me ! they r not any 1's propery  and im just replying to the msg and i have answered if u havent read it properly!

no more arguments cuz wht ever they said ment no harm to any 1 if u wana see it in diff light yr wish !

Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by gHT_BEST

FIRSTLY if u wana dicuss ght there is nk thread for it u dont have to make new threads for all this !

now for wht u have asked i just will say .
I would not go into any deatils cuz we say a word our wl raises .THE SO CALLED unprofessional comment of gauri like its being stated was said in a very normal and witty tone cuz even ght had NO CLUE as to who was winning if u haven't seen tht sbs spa rehrsals gauri made it openly clear she would like new people to get these awards than them getting it but tht comment was never there to be prasied or even talk aout ofcourse why will tht be ?

But this where she said in a light manner tht if we win who will get chance to win from new people a light tonne has been twisted nicely and the reults we saw on the other forum and now here !Gauri tejwani's comment was definately said in a light witty tonne when asked as to who should win you guys so she replied this!

gauri hiten tejwani has ahistory of not even uttering aowrd about any 1 or rediculing any one cuz they never beleive in such stuff , their work speaks for them . and we their fans stand by them in ever dec or comments cuz they r the most dignified and uncontroversial decent people.GOD BLESS THEM

Not to mention when smiti's comment came which as said by ishimuk was editted and looked pretty real was told to be seen in a diff pos propective so why make an issue out of some thing which never means any thing bad ! bicahrey the word never means to show donw any 1 or redicule its even said having a soft corner .

Its apiity how meaningless things are chnged into issues and ofcourse some one's winning is so disliked !

sorry dear, this is not a GHT issue and why do you think they are just your property,

the issue here is irresponsible comments made by a senior  artist  and in this case it seems to bee Gauri Pradhan-Tejwani

dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
i have seen it myself..i dint find anything wrong in her statement..she meant no harm..
maybe she accidently used a wrong word ..but she was not mean or rude to anyone....
wiase bhi cuz ght won many jodi fans r really jealous of dem..but wat matters is dat ght won ..
and if she is proud dan let it be..she has all reasons to be proud..

LOL Big smile
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
now all come here what r u guys prove u said we wont come in kyunki forum then nwo what happened .....************* ............. Angry

Moderator's Note:
Member is being warned and asked not to make personal attack on fellow members.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 20 May 2008 at 7:44am
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

[

here are  TWO PENNIES from my pea brain:

1. Gauri sounds condescending - Agree, she does.....but its her normal style, so would excuse it......

2. She probably was already aware taht she won and hence made such a remark - No comments

3. I don't think it was flippant remark as I am sure all these stars orchestrate their evey single move  and therefore this line could have been rehearsed - Yes, all stars practice their acceptance speech and Red carpet questions, and this was the MOST obvious question

4. even very senior members of her fraternity both on the small screen and the silver screen refrain from making such flippant comments, particularly as millions watch their every move - Except Rakhi ofcourseLOL

5.  her 'so called fans 'have always been over biased and refuse to call a spade a spade - Fans always protect their favourites, but Iwud have bashed Chetan if he said thisLOL

6.  last but not the  least Mona darling, you and me using Un becharon is different from Gauri using this phrase - YES

I personally reckon she should clarify on what she meant by  referring to her colleagues as UN BECHARON!!!

I am in red

dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by dishu

i have seen it myself..i dint find anything wrong in her statement..she meant no harm..
maybe she accidently used a wrong word ..but she was not mean or rude to anyone....
wiase bhi cuz ght won many jodi fans r really jealous of dem..but wat matters is dat ght won ..
and if she is proud dan let it be..she has all reasons to be proud..

LOL Big smile

exactly Dishu,and u knw what jab GAURI WAS GIVING HER STATEMENT ,tab sab chup the,after hearing the spa winners,they all r questioning Gauri's attitude,nothing to say in it

suju u know if she said it in a scarstic way dan also i love it..i love her attitude...wen she made dat statement ..me and my frenz were lik oh yea she is so rite..jab tak ght hain tab tak dusre jodiyon ko kon puchega lol..
I M JUST SO HAPPY CUZ MY GHT WON..YAYYYYYEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Post edited out for being personal attack on fellow members.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 20 May 2008 at 7:47am
gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
they never said any thing wrong ! so thats why we woulnd't bash them .

when smirti's sbs comment was said to have said to be said in a diff manner and not as to wht we tht ! but biasness comes in here only !

Go to top