Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Gauri's Unprofessional comment (Page 24)

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=*Devanshi*]

Yeah it was closed cuz alot of fuss was made on her personally..here no1 has attacked Gauri in personal..

[/QUOTE

Yes, there Attack party was the one who got the topic closed........this proves a lotBig smile

Preru darling...who didn't notice? LOL

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i jst wanna say dis..we ght fans were so happy dat they won..bt yesterday n 2day wt has been happenning..as a ght fan im realy sad cz sm very small thing dat was meant 2 be selfless n gud was blown out f propotion n made 2 look realy bad.
PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Devanshi*

Originally posted by sandali_

Originally posted by desiflavour101

BTW, Hiten-Gauri fans should be used to it by now. When Gauri doesn't smile at awards like all the other people, she comes across haughty and rude. When she looks composed on camera, she comes across proud and arrogant.

As I said before, HG fans chillax because this won't be the first time nor the last time, a post will be made up just to criticize Gauri. It will happen again and by now its expected.

That's unfortunately true, her behaviour is always under scrutiny, especially when she doesn't smile as much, it's perceived as a crime.

The fact that the S.I thread was closed within 10 pages says a lot(P.S to those who don't think I should be bringing this issue here, it's only because I feel it bears resemblance to this as I've said many times by now).
I never knew the use of one word would be ever taken this way as to accumulate 24 pages of discussion(oh wait that could also be due to the chatting).

Yeah it was closed cuz alot of fuss was made on her personally..here no1 has attacked Gauri in personal..

Really? I thought everyone had just given their take on it and hadn't demeaned S.I. That's what I had gathered anyway. As for no one attacking Gauri, I guess you missed page 2 then, but I guess that has been dealt with by the moderator.

@ Ritu: I'm not intent on having your topic closed, just surprised it's still going on.

Anyways that's probably all from my side.
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i b4 posting a single comment read each n every post posted here..bt all i can say s ritu di t was realy unfair..
i watched da video after i read da allegations n da kayamath thread as i cudnt dl t earlier..
so i was sort f expecting a bad miss or smthn..bt wt i felt was dat she meant no harm..n she told dat n good heartedly..bt sadly it s again n again misinterpretted..
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Hey guys I am absolutely Shocked to see the  the lock on GHT 14

can some one pls explain to my pea sized brainCry, on what caused mods to take this drastic step?? and ssue a yellow slip !!!

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Devanshi*

Originally posted by desiflavour101

BTW, Hiten-Gauri fans should be used to it by now. When Gauri doesn't smile at awards like all the other people, she comes across haughty and rude. When she looks composed on camera, she comes across proud and arrogant.

As I said before, HG fans chillax because this won't be the first time nor the last time, a post will be made up just to criticize Gauri. It will happen again and by now its expected.

That's unfortunately true, her behaviour is always under scrutiny, especially when she doesn't smile as much, it's perceived as a crime.

The fact that the S.I thread was closed within 10 pages says a lot(P.S to those who don't think I should be bringing this issue here, it's only because I feel it bears resemblance to this as I've said many times by now).
I never knew the use of one word would be ever taken this way as to accumulate 24 pages of discussion(oh wait that could also be due to the chatting).

Really? I thought everyone had just given their take on it and hadn't demeaned S.I. That's what I had gathered anyway. As for no one attacking Gauri, I guess you missed page 2 then, but I guess that has been dealt with by the moderator.

@ Ritu: I'm not intent on having your topic closed, just surprised it's still going on.
Anyways that's probably all from my side.

Sandali all i can say s dat i feel exactly da same..im realy dissappointed n da way sm members who had my respect regardless f our opinions being poles apart...im nt angry..bt very very sad,hurt n dissappointed..Cry

prerna15 Goldie
prerna15
prerna15

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by prerna15

That's the aura GHT create. Love them or hate them, but u can't ignore them. Smile

Just watched the video, personally I didn't find any sarcasm in Gauri's voice when she spoke abt other jodis. She has herself said even before that she'd like some other couple to win this year. Surprisingly this statement has been ignored by many!! Embarrassed

Hi Prerna, I am not sure if you had the paitence to read al the pages on this 26 page long post, but I am not sure if any one said she was sarcastic, the issue here is some on of her calibre and status should have chosen her words with more caution, these remarks of hers imply that she probably was already aware that she was winning and in the process teh credibility of these so called awards have been lost !!

and none of these stars ecven some one as mighty as Big B nor teh King khan can afford to be arrogant, they will be crucified , particularly in the present days with media playing such an important role and the whole world watchign them

Hi Lata, wot I wanted to say is that I don't think she meant any harm in her statement. She must have said that in good spirit. She has cheered for others more than once right from when the nominations were out.

Abt her being aware of her winning, well I dunno. In my opinion, other jodis like MP is also loved by many & Alekh-Sadhna too r gaining in popularity rapidly. So I think all stood an equal chance.

As for the arrogance, well it's the way ppl perceive it I guess. To each his own.

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

Hey guys I am absolutely Shocked to see the  the lock on GHT 14

can some one pls explain to my pea sized brainCry, on what caused mods to take this drastic step?? and ssue a yellow slip !!!

No idea......perhaps Sunara can tell more....

I hope my topic dosn't get closedLOL.....

Sunara, you read all 27 pagesClap...now you'll need a headache pillLOL

Sunara, celebrities are always subject to criticism, so if they say something that is not 100% justifyable, people are gonna comment on it....

Sandali, in SI post, atleast 3 people used abusive and very harsh words.....perhaps they were edited later, so you missed it....

Go to top