Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Gauri's Unprofessional comment (Page 22)

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Devanshi,

I don't like anybody but Hiten-Gauri. And I maintain this stance. I watch Kyunki for them. I don't particularly care for what other actors say or do anymore. I only keep to my favorites. Its the only way to have fun in this forum.

Originally posted by *Devanshi*

Originally posted by desiflavour101

^Btw, this is also why I like her. She is the way she is. If she comes across proud and arrogant, she doesn't give a cent to what anyone thinks about her. She won't change to please anyone. And when she says what she says, she means it.

And please, Hiten would never try to cover up for Gauri. He respects and loves her for the fact that she is what she is. He was too busy taking flowers out of her hair.

As i said maintain ur thinking that u have for Gauri with other actors even.

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
BTW, Hiten-Gauri fans should be used to it by now. When Gauri doesn't smile at awards like all the other people, she comes across haughty and rude. When she looks composed on camera, she comes across proud and arrogant.

As I said before, HG fans chillax because this won't be the first time nor the last time, a post will be made up just to criticize Gauri. It will happen again and by now its expected.
*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Devanshi,

I don't like anybody but Hiten-Gauri. And I maintain this stance. I watch Kyunki for them. I don't particularly care for what other actors say or do anymore. I only keep to my favorites. Its the only way to have fun in this forum.

Originally posted by *Devanshi*

^Btw, this is also why I like her. She is the way she is. If she comes across proud and arrogant, she doesn't give a cent to what anyone thinks about her. She won't change to please anyone. And when she says what she says, she means it.

And please, Hiten would never try to cover up for Gauri. He respects and loves her for the fact that she is what she is. He was too busy taking flowers out of her hair.

As i said maintain ur thinking that u have for Gauri with other actors even.

I just said maintain ur stance when other's comment like this...

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged

I can assure everyone that this is not the first time nor the last time that members will take something Gauri said and make a big deal over it! It has happened before and it will happen.

We are not distorting anything.,....its posted in the video .....if Rakshanda or Smriti had said something like this.....even your reaction wud be same...

On Hiten too busy that he didn't hear what Gauri was saying.,.......we all agreed here....plus "agree with my wife" is what hubbies shud be doing Wink

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
My same thinking for other actors will remain if I know them. But I do know Hiten-Gauri, which is why my stance won't change.
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged

BTW, Hiten-Gauri fans should be used to it by now. When Gauri doesn't smile at awards like all the other people, she comes across haughty and rude. When she looks composed on camera, she comes across proud and arrogant.

Gauri not smiling topic was from my awards analysis.....and so many people told me and other members that there is a logical explaination......so in the discussion forum, information is exchanged......

This post is also giving opportunity to interpret her statement...its not for disgracing anyone....otherwise it wud have been locked like a few othersLOL

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged

My same thinking for other actors will remain if I know them. But I do know Hiten-Gauri, which is why my stance won't change.

I don't know anyone personally and won't claim anything here....

I am a big Chetan fan and if he said something like this....I wud not have gone on giving him excuses....

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged

As I said before, its not the first time a post has been created to criticize Gauri Pradhan. I am used to it by now. Chceck my later posts. And all I said was that: "unbecharon" the word is used by all the members to criticize Gauri. Once again, I won't justify her nor offer explanations unlike my other fan mates. She is the way she is. Like it or dislike it, but obviously something has to be created out of it, no matter what she does LOL

When people talk about you, whether its criticisms or praise-worthy comments, it means they cannot ignore you. Same is the case with Gauri Embarrassed

Go to top