Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

   
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Gauri's Unprofessional comment (Page 22)

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Joined: 08 November 2005
Posts: 1582

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Devanshi,

I don't like anybody but Hiten-Gauri. And I maintain this stance. I watch Kyunki for them. I don't particularly care for what other actors say or do anymore. I only keep to my favorites. Its the only way to have fun in this forum.

Originally posted by *Devanshi*

Originally posted by desiflavour101

^Btw, this is also why I like her. She is the way she is. If she comes across proud and arrogant, she doesn't give a cent to what anyone thinks about her. She won't change to please anyone. And when she says what she says, she means it.

And please, Hiten would never try to cover up for Gauri. He respects and loves her for the fact that she is what she is. He was too busy taking flowers out of her hair.

As i said maintain ur thinking that u have for Gauri with other actors even.

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Joined: 08 November 2005
Posts: 1582

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
BTW, Hiten-Gauri fans should be used to it by now. When Gauri doesn't smile at awards like all the other people, she comes across haughty and rude. When she looks composed on camera, she comes across proud and arrogant.

As I said before, HG fans chillax because this won't be the first time nor the last time, a post will be made up just to criticize Gauri. It will happen again and by now its expected.
*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Joined: 24 April 2006
Posts: 9887

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desiflavour101

Devanshi,

I don't like anybody but Hiten-Gauri. And I maintain this stance. I watch Kyunki for them. I don't particularly care for what other actors say or do anymore. I only keep to my favorites. Its the only way to have fun in this forum.

Originally posted by *Devanshi*

Originally posted by desiflavour101

^Btw, this is also why I like her. She is the way she is. If she comes across proud and arrogant, she doesn't give a cent to what anyone thinks about her. She won't change to please anyone. And when she says what she says, she means it.

And please, Hiten would never try to cover up for Gauri. He respects and loves her for the fact that she is what she is. He was too busy taking flowers out of her hair.

As i said maintain ur thinking that u have for Gauri with other actors even.

I just said maintain ur stance when other's comment like this...

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 28871

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desiflavour101

I can assure everyone that this is not the first time nor the last time that members will take something Gauri said and make a big deal over it! It has happened before and it will happen.

We are not distorting anything.,....its posted in the video .....if Rakshanda or Smriti had said something like this.....even your reaction wud be same...

On Hiten too busy that he didn't hear what Gauri was saying.,.......we all agreed here....plus "agree with my wife" is what hubbies shud be doing Wink

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Joined: 08 November 2005
Posts: 1582

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
My same thinking for other actors will remain if I know them. But I do know Hiten-Gauri, which is why my stance won't change.
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 28871

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desiflavour101

BTW, Hiten-Gauri fans should be used to it by now. When Gauri doesn't smile at awards like all the other people, she comes across haughty and rude. When she looks composed on camera, she comes across proud and arrogant.

.

Gauri not smiling topic was from my awards analysis.....and so many people told me and other members that there is a logical explaination......so in the discussion forum, information is exchanged......

This post is also giving opportunity to interpret her statement...its not for disgracing anyone....otherwise it wud have been locked like a few othersLOL

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 28871

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desiflavour101

My same thinking for other actors will remain if I know them. But I do know Hiten-Gauri, which is why my stance won't change.

I don't know anyone personally and won't claim anything here....

I am a big Chetan fan and if he said something like this....I wud not have gone on giving him excuses....

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Joined: 08 November 2005
Posts: 1582

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged

As I said before, its not the first time a post has been created to criticize Gauri Pradhan. I am used to it by now. Chceck my later posts. And all I said was that: "unbecharon" the word is used by all the members to criticize Gauri. Once again, I won't justify her nor offer explanations unlike my other fan mates. She is the way she is. Like it or dislike it, but obviously something has to be created out of it, no matter what she does LOL

When people talk about you, whether its criticisms or praise-worthy comments, it means they cannot ignore you. Same is the case with Gauri Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gauris new article mid day

2

Author: kanan_26   Replies: 15   Views: 2173

kanan_26 15 2173 05 July 2007 at 10:24am by cool_time
gauris pics

2 3

Author: kanan_26   Replies: 20   Views: 3233

kanan_26 20 3233 26 May 2007 at 2:22pm by -dramaholic-
some new pictures from gauris b’day bash

2 3 4

Author: guste59   Replies: 25   Views: 3111

guste59 25 3111 23 September 2006 at 1:11pm by tulsi4eva
Hiten&Gauris party pictures

Author: hotmail   Replies: 6   Views: 852

hotmail 6 852 19 September 2006 at 1:14pm by [email protected]
Ekta unprofessional....

2 3

Author: namasteall2000   Replies: 20   Views: 1160

namasteall2000 20 1160 06 July 2006 at 6:50am by Kashish_sweet

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index