Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Gauri's Unprofessional comment (Page 19)

*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Lataji wot I said is that to me good critic award hold much more value than enormous voting because it is merely ridiculous and faulty. According to people her SPA dun have critic? Then what is the value of SPA?   Wink Thats all.

SPA is full of flaws since the STAR Management has changed..

dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@neha sis audience is the biggest critic of celebs..only audience make or break any film,tv show,actor or actress..
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Lataji wot I said is that to me good critic award hold much more value than enormous voting because it is merely ridiculous and faulty. According to people her SPA dun have critic? Then what is the value of SPA?   Wink Thats all.

I do agree nehaji, I dont beleve in any awards in any case , they are either fixed or riggged and the comment of gauri pradhan consolidataed my opinion, me going now , have tons of work, needto shift gears completely  

cool_time Goldie
cool_time
cool_time

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
anti-ght topics are a gud way of popularising ones topic & attracting da holl forum 2wards it,.,.,.i wud hav defo tried it out if ain't a ght fan Wink
PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richmich

Originally posted by STUD_99

Well I dont see anything wrong with it.............

Its just that you have taken it in the wrong context..... She meant to say that if every time GHT win then other jodi's are getting deprived from their hardwork.............

I mean I dont understand Y you are creating it in a very negative context whereas she never meant it........

She has said that a new jodi should be given the award then whats the big deal........... N when she say's un becharoo ko kon dekhayga she's rite everytime GHT get nominated in the jodi category they win...........

Absolutely.I too watched the same thing on TV but I never took it in that way.Infact,in the SPA nomination  special shooting,she again said that this time others shud get it.Its not fair to receive the same award again n again.

Exactly my point, it was never her intention to make the rest of the nominees feel bad, she genuinely supported them, she wouldn't have said it time and again otherwise. Just because of one word she used which is being deemed as inappropriate here, people are letting that override the fact that she was actually backing up other jodis.
*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by cool_time

anti-ght topics are a gud way of popularising ones topic & attracting da holl forum 2wards it,.,.,.i wud hav defo tried it out if ain't a ght fan Wink

aww i agree re and Neha there is a big diffrence is Gauri and smriti's comment sriti was smiling and getting sarcastic and Gauri was alos smiling bt not sarcastc bt people thing her sarcastic

And SI's comment was not even meant for GHT..

Yaar why u wanna spoil GHT n SI's relation by just speculating..

Don't we like SI-HT's or SI-GT's chemistry..they make pair around..and in real life even they have respect for eachother for which both SI n GHT have admitted

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged

My dear......if you don't know me yet......I don't need to attract people for my topic.....people come and advertise their posts in my CNS....so I am not after any cheap publicity.....OK...

Now get back to "Gauri aur Bechari" topicBig smile

*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

My dear......if you don't know me yet......I don't need to attract people for my topic.....people come and advertise their posts in my CNS....so I am not after any cheap publicity.....OK...

Now get back to "Gauri aur Bechari" topicBig smile

AdvertiseROFL

Go to top