Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Gauri's Unprofessional comment (Page 12)

DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gHT_BEST

its all abt  how u understand some thing ya had gauri said it as if making fun then it was understandable but it was noraml comment made  obv her sbs comment is not at all noticed if she had to say any such thing she would have openly said it there 2! but ght don't need such tactics puhleez ! if one is hellbent to see ist -vetly no 1 can say any thing and we r not covering ght for any thing cuz they never said or ment an aiota of wht is being spread here since the time ght has won !

Its Only expressions  of dislike thts coming out openly nthg else !

Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Originally posted by dishu

i feel bad for cuties..bichare dey were so sweet..dey wanted others to get a chance...but ppl r not appreciating it and making her look like a VILLIAN.. Cry Cry

There are ways of expressing your self.  One of them happens to be a mean way and unfortunately Gauri chose that.  Hiten tried to repair it but to no avail.  He was too late.  I am sure Gauri did not mean it the way it came out to be, but thats what good coomunication sense all about.

To me GHT's jodi win is a big void cuz that is a result of multiple voting.  Hapens everywher so I did nto make many comments about that.  Also a good critic award is mre legit award than the one won by huge fan voting.  I am not jealous nor unhappy.  Hope makes sense.  Smile

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

i feel bad for cuties..bichare dey were so sweet..dey wanted others to get a chance...but ppl r not appreciating it and making her look like a VILLIAN.. Cry Cry

There are ways of expressing your self.  One of them happens to be a mean way and unfortunately Gauri chose that.  Hiten tried to repair it but to no avail.  He was too late.  I am sure Gauri did not mean it the way it came out to be, but thats what good coomunication sense all about.

correction neha,Hitz was in vry really romantic mood,he didn't try anything bt sweetly removing flowers from Gauri's hair, and Gauri gave that view from heart bt some people mistaken her,that's sad

trueeee i agree wat she meant was gud but it dint came out well..but dis happens wid all of us..we shuld look at her intentions..her intentions were not to hurt someone..
yeah suju my hitu was in romantic mood...sooooo damn romantic omgLOL

why are we digressng from the topic Confused, isn't this post about Gauri pradahan's remarks Confused

DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandali_

Well I still stand by what I said, there was no hidden meaning behind her statement, she meant it genuinely that other people are working hard and should deserve to win. Plus there was no iota of malice in her statement, she had said it in more than one of her interviews that other jodis should be given a chance.

And I think this issue has been blown out of proportion, so much so that it's even being posted in the Kumkum forum to complain to SBS against Gauri. Whereas with the SI issue, there were so many requests to close the topic.

Also disclaimers in this topic not to bash Gauri must have been overlooked as I see a few 'I HATE GAURI' posts.

I guess the kicker is the word"becharon"  That was pretty dishonorable and offbeat.

if Gauri was un professional,then smirit is one step aage from her,bcoz smiriti directly attcked Hiten-Gauri while Gauri is not,so i would suggest Gauri nw to be sarcastic always

To my undersatnding Smriti made comments to everyone that goes to panchavi pass.  She did nto name any names.  Here Gauri did mention a certain group.  Hope you see the diffrence.  Ouch

Neha,she didn't gave her view on pachvi pass bt all r giving view abt GHT as they were coming on pachvi,dear u carefully watch the video again,Gauri was all sweet so was smriti,that's why i'm telling if Gauri was unprofessional that smriti bhi kam nahi jaati,she easily beat up Gauri with her sarcastic statement

I watched da video Suju I did not hear Smriti making any comments adrressed to any perticular person. 

bt she was giving view on GHT coming on pachvi pass,

Did she mention their names in the video and I missed it? 

*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Devanshi*

Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by cool_time

Originally posted by optimist

If that is what she really meant, then why did they not decline the nomination when it was made? Having accepted the nomination, it would have been better if she had stopped her comment with many new people who do good work also need to win the award. Why go and stretch it to the poor nominees? Whatever be the intention or non-intention with which it was said, it sounded condescending. If that was not enough, why is her husband seconding that thoughtless remark?

I know some can argue that it was all said in jest. If such a remark was made by someone like Sajid Khan one can treat is as a joke because that guy is forever pulling everyone's leg. I doubt if anybody take him seriously at all. But Gauri comes across as a serious person who otherwise is quite prim and proper in her interviews. If she makes such a remark, even if she meant it as a joke, the rest may not feel that way. Public personalities unfortuntately have a larger responsibility than the ordinary citizen. It is the price they pay for their popularity. Just as the public heaps praises on them they should be prepared to face the flak when they make such undiplomatic comments. Frankly HGT can do without such unnecessary and pompous sounding comments. Afterall they are said to be the most loved jodi. Why expose oneself to avoidable criticism?

so now da michi fans are cuming 2 our forum & criticising ght wow!!LOLLOL

didn't u ppl ask us 2 stop ur jodi ,.,.who lost coz it waz kayamath forum,.,.no words leftDead

but what aboout the hurricane that was created yesterday on the Kayamath forum Confused, time and again yellow slips were issued !!

well said Lata ben,many a times stickies have been issued here where Mods have been asking to stop creating fights in Kayamath and every1 knows for whom those stickies put up.

GAWD...nw attacking GHT fans and GHT directlyConfusedOuch

I haven't taken any1's name,if u directly take it on you then i can't help it

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

come wht may ! every fan votes be it multiple or single whts the hue and cry ?and be its in any award be it  for films or tv fans vote as much as they can !!!!!QUOTE=DeSiPride05]
Originally posted by gHT_BEST

its all abt  how u understand some thing ya had gauri said it as if making fun then it was understandable but it was noraml comment made  obv her sbs comment is not at all noticed if she had to say any such thing she would have openly said it there 2! but ght don't need such tactics puhleez ! if one is hellbent to see ist -vetly no 1 can say any thing and we r not covering ght for any thing cuz they never said or ment an aiota of wht is being spread here since the time ght has won !

Its Only expressions  of dislike thts coming out openly nthg else !

To me GHT's jodi win is a big void cuz that is a result of multiple voting.  Hapens everywher so I did nto make many comments about that.  Also a good critic award is mre legit award than the one won by huge fan voting.  I am not jealous nor unhappy.  Hope makes sense.  Smile

[/QUOTE]
dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

correction neha,Hitz was in vry really romantic mood,he didn't try anything bt sweetly removing flowers from Gauri's hair, and Gauri gave that view from heart bt some people mistaken her,that's sad

trueeee i agree wat she meant was gud but it dint came out well..but dis happens wid all of us..we shuld look at her intentions..her intentions were not to hurt someone..
yeah suju my hitu was in romantic mood...sooooo damn romantic omgLOL

aare dishu he was like here Gauri is looking all stunning,wanna romance bt these stupid media people,even he didn't gave any interview,hie concentration were all on Gauri,poor Gauri gave this view from her heart didn't want to hurt anyone's emotions bt see...poor girlCry

true yaar suju..it was so romantic and the stupid reporter shuld have asked something abt deir chemistry and shuld have captured dose romantic moments..
true wat she said was in a very gud way...she is just too gud to be scarstic sadly!!
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Stormtrooper of CC

Sujata and Dishu.....I also agree that Hiten wasn't listening what Gauri was saying at all....he was busy doing something in here hair and as all hubbies do,......fully agreed with his wifeLOL 

DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Guys, stop long quoting..otherwise one yellow slip coming our way also.....LOL

There is no such rule on the forum that tells us to stop long quotingWink

Go to top