Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Gauri's Unprofessional comment (Page 10)

*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

GHT fans...stop sending me "Hate PMs".......If I receive it again...I will have to forward it to Mods.....Stop sending me those PMs......GOT IT

Ritu ben no need to put this warning note..just do wut u want to...

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_time

Originally posted by optimist

If that is what she really meant, then why did they not decline the nomination when it was made? Having accepted the nomination, it would have been better if she had stopped her comment with many new people who do good work also need to win the award. Why go and stretch it to the poor nominees? Whatever be the intention or non-intention with which it was said, it sounded condescending. If that was not enough, why is her husband seconding that thoughtless remark?

I know some can argue that it was all said in jest. If such a remark was made by someone like Sajid Khan one can treat is as a joke because that guy is forever pulling everyone's leg. I doubt if anybody take him seriously at all. But Gauri comes across as a serious person who otherwise is quite prim and proper in her interviews. If she makes such a remark, even if she meant it as a joke, the rest may not feel that way. Public personalities unfortuntately have a larger responsibility than the ordinary citizen. It is the price they pay for their popularity. Just as the public heaps praises on them they should be prepared to face the flak when they make such undiplomatic comments. Frankly HGT can do without such unnecessary and pompous sounding comments. Afterall they are said to be the most loved jodi. Why expose oneself to avoidable criticism?

so now da michi fans are cuming 2 our forum & criticising ght wow!!LOLLOL

didn't u ppl ask us 2 stop ur jodi ,.,.who lost coz it waz kayamath forum,.,.no words leftDead

but what aboout the hurricane that was created yesterday on the Kayamath forum Confused, time and again yellow slips were issued !!

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged

didn't u ppl ask us 2 stop ur jodi ,.,.who lost coz it waz kayamath forum,.,.no words leftDead

Michi fans are coming here coz thsi topic is a direct rip-off from their forum.....and we were told not to discuss this on Kayamath forum,....so I called them here....OK

dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

If that is what she really meant, then why did they not decline the nomination when it was made? Having accepted the nomination, it would have been better if she had stopped her comment with many new people who do good work also need to win the award. Why go and stretch it to the poor nominees? Whatever be the intention or non-intention with which it was said, it sounded condescending. If that was not enough, why is her husband seconding that thoughtless remark?

I know some can argue that it was all said in jest. If such a remark was made by someone like Sajid Khan one can treat is as a joke because that guy is forever pulling everyone's leg. I doubt if anybody take him seriously at all. But Gauri comes across as a serious person who otherwise is quite prim and proper in her interviews. If she makes such a remark, even if she meant it as a joke, the rest may not feel that way. Public personalities unfortuntately have a larger responsibility than the ordinary citizen. It is the price they pay for their popularity. Just as the public heaps praises on them they should be prepared to face the flak when they make such undiplomatic comments. Frankly HGT can do without such unnecessary and pompous sounding comments. Afterall they are said to be the most loved jodi. Why expose oneself to avoidable criticism?

but what aboout the hurricane that was created yesterday on the Kayamath forum Confused, time and again yellow slips were issued !!

why r u against ght so much??????????pls temme diCry
DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Originally posted by dishu

i feel bad for cuties..bichare dey were so sweet..dey wanted others to get a chance...but ppl r not appreciating it and making her look like a VILLIAN.. Cry Cry

There are ways of expressing your self.  One of them happens to be a mean way and unfortunately Gauri chose that.  Hiten tried to repair it but to no avail.  He was too late.  I am sure Gauri did not mean it the way it came out to be, but thats what good coomunication sense all about.

*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Originally posted by muscleprotein

well said Lata ben,many a times stickies have been issued here where Mods have been asking to stop creating fights in Kayamath and every1 knows for whom those stickies put up.

DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosemary1

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Dear Friends,

I got to post this topic because we have been discussing this issue in Kayamath forum and Gauri is a part of Kyunki.......moreover, why increase eveyone's WL by talking about Gauri thereWink.....so we better discuss it here......

Just watched the video of SPA red carpet and see what Gauri has to say about other jodis: The comment is exactly on 1:45 mins........

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=35kka5llukg8c uf8xskvfs5l

For those who can't see the video, The background voice said that

"Nandini wants that the Jodi award should go to some one else  - Thus the naughty SBS is not at it again.......they tried to potray that GHT want others to win......no camera tricks or GHT malign campaign seems to be in action here.....

Gauri was asked her reaction......she said "Many new people come and do good work, if we win all the time, UN BECHARON KO Kaun Dekhaga".....this does not stop hereConfused....Hiten stepped in and said " Is choti si baat mei bahut kuch bol diya isne"....

I have been watching awards and award ceremonies for last 10+years and have never seen so much disrespect for the other nominies even by diplomatic Amitabh or frank SRK........

But as my dear friends said that there can be many interpretations.....can someone enlighten me and others with the interpretation of "UN BECHARON" ?

For those who are weak in hindi- "UN BECHARON" means "Poor other nominies"

If Chetan said it, I would have really been very harsh to him.......So don't dismiss me as biased party...LOL

No Gauri bashing here please, its the first time she has put foot in her mouth....

Cheers and hopefully we wud have a good discussion here.....

wat u mean by hiten stepped in n said "choti se baat main bahut kuch bol dala"

Ambayji why r u always not able to understand Hiten thats sumthing I dont  understand  Confused

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Rosemary darling.....I copy-paste you from KN post......even you were surprised by Hiten's comment:

rosemary1 wrote:
GUYS PLZ SUMBODY HELP ME I WAS WATCHING NOW REDCARPET WHERE GAURI SAID ;humlog bahut baraward jeete hai lekin nay LOg aa rahe hai aacha kamker rahehai isliye unhe bhi award milna chaiya humlog hi jitete rahege toh bahero ka kya hoga'
ISPER HITEN BOLA "CHOTI SI BAAT MAIN INHONE BAHUT KUCH BOL DALA" I DIDN'T GET WAT HITEN MEANT BY SAYING DIS TELLME FRIEND

[

Go to top