Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: *Devanshi*

Neha ben...

In one of the previous episode SBS took panchi ka panga with Smriti wherein she had made a remark to overall audience..

Later SBS edited that part when GHT were to come on KAPPSTH and in the voice over they had not said kya kehna hai Smriti ka GHT k baare mein...voice over said tulsi maiya toh pehle se hi darr aur dekhiye unka kya kehna tha show k baare mein...

Now u tell wut accordance does it has to GHT??????

i have nothing against smriti...πŸ˜ƒ
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samddu

moderators, pls close this topic. A whole racas is being made out of this media-driven issue. kn fans think nans said nothing wrong, some others differ in their opinion. No use in this topic. Only arguing is becoming the sole objective of this. so pls close it!!!!

For your kind information, Moderators have been told about this topic.......

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

come wht may ! every fan votes be it multiple or single whts the hue and cry ?and be its in any award be it  for films or tv fans vote as much as they can !!!!!QUOTE=DeSiPride05]

To me GHT's jodi win is a big void cuz that is a result of multiple voting.  Hapens everywher so I did nto make many comments about that.  Also a good critic award is mre legit award than the one won by huge fan voting.  I am not jealous nor unhappy.  Hope makes sense.  😊

I never cry for such patty things.  I dont any actor is worth my cry.  Anyway lage raho.  You can vote 50K times for what I care.  πŸ˜ƒ 

All I am saying is that a true critic awards holds much more value than a faulty one.  Thats all.

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishu

i have nothing against smriti...πŸ˜ƒ

I know Dishu thats why i'm not quoting ur postsπŸ˜‰..

Apne toh dost chiye...sachi vaat ne?πŸ˜†

muscleprotein thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandali_

[

so now da michi fans are cuming 2 our forum & criticising ght wow!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

didn't u ppl ask us 2 stop ur jodi ,.,.who lost coz it waz kayamath forum,.,.no words left🀒

but what aboout the hurricane that was created yesterday on the Kayamath forum πŸ˜•, time and again yellow slips were issued !!

[/QUOTE]

No offense Muscleprotein but those yellow warning notes were in your messages too, when your posts were getting personal to those who voted for KN. So the blame shouldn't always go to KN fans.

[/QUOTE]

sorry again dear to disapoint you, I did not recieve any WL and moreover I refrain from  making  personal remarks , it is not my style.   My  comments were made with referecne to the context   on when some one metnioned that they do not care for real life situations but voting on fictioanl characters was teir priority that is all.

I am not a fan of gauri pradhan and am entitled to my views . I also respect if there are others who do not agree.

In this instance Gauri Pradhan did put her foot into her mouth. 

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sujata, Dishu and Devo.....you girls PLEASE stop this long quoting
gHT_BEST thumbnail

crtics in spa? oh u ment over all awards  then ok good for u

I never cry for such patty things.  I dont any actor is worth my cry.  Anyway lage raho.  You can vote 50K times for what I care.  πŸ˜ƒ 

All I am saying is that a true critic awards holds much more value than a faulty one.  Thats all.

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Neha ben...

In one of the previous episode SBS took panchi ka panga with Smriti wherein she had made a remark to overall audience..

Later SBS edited that part when GHT were to come on KAPPSTH and in the voice over they had not said kya kehna hai Smriti ka GHT k baare mein...voice over said tulsi maiya toh pehle se hi darr aur dekhiye unka kya kehna tha show k baare mein...

Now u tell wut accordance does it has to GHT??????

Ohh god thats terrible.  How can they edit sumone's voice and create a havoc? πŸ˜•

dishu thumbnail

I know Dishu thats why i'm not quoting ur postsπŸ˜‰..

Apne toh dost chiye...sachi vaat ne?πŸ˜†

saaru ne sacchu bolyun tiyan..aapan log frenz forever chahiyen..πŸ˜†
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u guys r makin my head go with qouting eachother....