Gauri's Unprofessional comment - Page 10

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

bt she was giving view on GHT coming on pachvi pass,

Did she mention their names in the video and I missed it? 

GAWD...nw attacking GHT fans and GHT directly๐Ÿ˜•

I haven't taken any1's name,if u directly take it on you then i can't help it

come wht may ! every fan votes be it multiple or single whts the hue and cry ?and be its in any award be it  for films or tv fans vote as much as they can !!!!!QUOTE=DeSiPride05]
Originally posted by gHT_BEST

its all abt  how u understand some thing ya had gauri said it as if making fun then it was understandable but it was noraml comment made  obv her sbs comment is not at all noticed if she had to say any such thing she would have openly said it there 2! but ght don't need such tactics puhleez ! if one is hellbent to see ist -vetly no 1 can say any thing and we r not covering ght for any thing cuz they never said or ment an aiota of wht is being spread here since the time ght has won !

Its Only expressions  of dislike thts coming out openly nthg else !

To me GHT's jodi win is a big void cuz that is a result of multiple voting.  Hapens everywher so I did nto make many comments about that.  Also a good critic award is mre legit award than the one won by huge fan voting.  I am not jealous nor unhappy.  Hope makes sense.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

aare dishu he was like here Gauri is looking all stunning,wanna romance bt these stupid media people,even he didn't gave any interview,hie concentration were all on Gauri,poor Gauri gave this view from her heart didn't want to hurt anyone's emotions bt see...poor girl๐Ÿ˜ญ

true yaar suju..it was so romantic and the stupid reporter shuld have asked something abt deir chemistry and shuld have captured dose romantic moments..
true wat she said was in a very gud way...she is just too gud to be scarstic sadly!!

Sujata and Dishu.....I also agree that Hiten wasn't listening what Gauri was saying at all....he was busy doing something in here hair and as all hubbies do,......fully agreed with his wife๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Guys, stop long quoting..otherwise one yellow slip coming our way also.....๐Ÿ˜†

There is no such rule on the forum that tells us to stop long quoting๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Did she mention their names in the video and I missed it? 

Neha ben...

In one of the previous episode SBS took panchi ka panga with Smriti wherein she had made a remark to overall audience..

Later SBS edited that part when GHT were to come on KAPPSTH and in the voice over they had not said kya kehna hai Smriti ka GHT k baare mein...voice over said tulsi maiya toh pehle se hi darr aur dekhiye unka kya kehna tha show k baare mein...

Now u tell wut accordance does it has to GHT??????

Originally posted by muscleprotein

why are we digressng from the topic ๐Ÿ˜•, isn't this post about Gauri pradahan's remarks ๐Ÿ˜•

di its okie to go out of topic sometime..even u ppl do dat in many posts..
RITE??????๐Ÿ˜†
moderators, pls close this topic. A whole racas is being made out of this media-driven issue. kn fans think nans said nothing wrong, some others differ in their opinion. No use in this topic. Only arguing is becoming the sole objective of this. so pls close it!!!!
Originally posted by DeSiPride05

There is no such rule on the forum that tells us to stop long quoting๐Ÿ˜‰

YES, there is a rule saying that you should say @tvfan I agree....or quote only 1-2 line that you want to discuss.......I am Rockerz...not a Dazzler like you๐Ÿ˜‰