Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Gauri's Unprofessional comment

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

I got to post this topic because we have been discussing this issue in Kayamath forum and Gauri is a part of Kyunki.......moreover, why increase eveyone's WL by talking about Gauri thereWink.....so we better discuss it here......

Just watched the video of SPA red carpet and see what Gauri has to say about other jodis: The comment is exactly on 1:45 mins........

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=35kka5llukg8c uf8xskvfs5l

For those who can't see the video, The background voice said that

"Nandini wants that the Jodi award should go to some one else  - Thus the naughty SBS is not at it again.......they tried to potray that GHT want others to win......no camera tricks or GHT malign campaign seems to be in action here.....

Gauri was asked her reaction......she said "Many new people come and do good work, if we win all the time, UN BECHARON KO Kaun Dekhaga".....this does not stop hereConfused....Hiten stepped in and said " Is choti si baat mei bahut kuch bol diya isne"....

I have been watching awards and award ceremonies for last 10+years and have never seen so much disrespect for the other nominies even by diplomatic Amitabh or frank SRK........

But as my dear friends said that there can be many interpretations.....can someone enlighten me and others with the interpretation of "UN BECHARON" ?

For those who are weak in hindi- "UN BECHARON" means "Poor other nominies"

If Chetan said it, I would have really been very harsh to him.......So don't dismiss me as biased party...LOL

No Gauri bashing here please, its the first time she has put foot in her mouth....

Cheers and hopefully we wud have a good discussion here.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayajainBeyond_the_Veil

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Omg, she said that? Shocked That is definitely mean and unprofessional Ouch Yeah, I have never before seen someone make a comment like that, not even bigger bollywood stars, than Gauri Dead I am also not being biased, if my Sasha had said this I would be mad too Ouch LOL
STUD_99 Goldie
STUD_99
STUD_99

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Well I dont see anything wrong with it.............

Its just that you have taken it in the wrong context..... She meant to say that if every time GHT win then other jodi's are getting deprived from their hardwork.............

I mean I dont understand Y you are creating it in a very negative context whereas she never meant it........

She has said that a new jodi should be given the award then whats the big deal........... N when she say's un becharoo ko kon dekhayga she's rite everytime GHT get nominated in the jodi category they win...........
Krishana Tulsi Senior Member
Krishana Tulsi
Krishana Tulsi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I dont think it was said in such a harsh way like everyone is making out. What she said was basically to give other new comers a chance and that is true..hiten and gauri have got the best jodi its about time someone else got it too!
STUD_99 Goldie
STUD_99
STUD_99

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Exactly I dont understand Y is she considering it unproffessional and harsh whereas it simply meant to give the new jodi's a chance since GHT have won the jodi award 8 times now.......

Edited by STUD_99 - 20 May 2008 at 6:00am
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Krishana Tulsi

I dont think it was said in such a harsh way like everyone is making out. What she said was basically to give other new comers a chance and that is true..hiten and gauri have got the best jodi its about time someone else got it too!

the word "UN Becharon" was very wrong.......they were being very garaceful till Gauri said that word.......I don't see anything wrong in the topic.......

mesmerized Goldie
mesmerized
mesmerized

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I agree wiv STUD_99.... gauri am sure ddnt mean it she proply ddnt relse wat she said i mean wo wud want to sund rude in front ov millions of pepz
k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:02am | IP Logged

it is said na in dis wrld ju dun thng abt other. if ju thnk den all misunderstood ju... dis is wht hppening in gauri life. she been so nice n want 2 make other couple win d jodi award.....n heer ppl r misunderstading her..

she knw dat dey demself (hgt) r d best couple n luved by all. so.... she dun wnat 2 prove it again n again..

I thnk she said it ryt. b'coz of dem other other couple r nt winning jodi award....

it is her gud hrt she mean 2 say..

but hgt dun wry ur fanmz inculidng me luv ju all so much dat v will make ju win all d tym.

mauhaah lub ju 4 been so nice.....

Plz every1. try 2 take it in a positive way yaar.. she din mean 2 harm any1 sayin dis.

it might b split of tonuge 2 say un bechare... even I use 2 use dis wrd. a loads mean a loads of tym...

dat mean mine intention use 2 b rong ven i use dis wrd aiming 4 sumthng gud n ryt 4 othersConfused

Edited by k-ekta fan - 20 May 2008 at 6:04am

Go to top