India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

It Was Her Decision.....Respect It.

Satish555 Groupbie
Satish555
Satish555

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hi guys. I live in usa. This morning just flicking through star news, i was shocked to see news of shilpa's exit from the show. So shocked that when i was getting ready for college, i forgot to wear my undergarments and wore my pants and shirt. When i realised this, i knew that i was lost thinking about Ridhima/Shilpa. But as i continued to watch star news, i heard that this was her own decision.
    Guys, I think that if we are true shilpa fans, we should respect her decision and wish her all the best for the future and good luck for her future, bigger projects. We should thank her for all the joy she has provided to us via DMG and for all the time she has entertained us. We should thank her for all the memories she will be leaving with us and cherish them.
     I don't think its right to question her decision and bash her for it. I think we should respect her decision.
     I personally think that no one will be able to replace shilpa. Even if the creators managed to bring in aishwariya rai, madhuri, kajol or kareena. Shilpa will always be Shilpa. I am no judge to say that she is a good actor, but all i can do is express my emotions and what i feel. No one from this so called "big bollywood industry" has effected my emotions as much as shilpa did. Her acting touches my heart and my emotions and for me she is the best.

darkwolf19 Groupbie
darkwolf19
darkwolf19

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap
Finally some who i agree with..
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Its definetly heart rending.....Im shocked myself and even more hurt..I dont if im going crazyy or maybe im just going to shoot someone today Confused She was and will always remain our Riddhima no matter what.
But what I doubt is that if she herself isnt happy withdrawing why cant she just extend her contract : (
Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i agree too
u r absolutely right
we have to respect her decision
UnKnFascination IF-Rockerz
UnKnFascination
UnKnFascination

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:27am | IP Logged
agree wid ya guys respect her decision she wants in her life v shud respect this
ppvvv Groupbie
ppvvv
ppvvv

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I agree.......
I was thinking of telling u guys......but thught might hurt anyone of u........
But its good sm 1 realised n raisd d voice.......

I knw v r all feeling vry sad........i cant cm out of the fact tht she is actually leaving us but she is as a sad matter of fact.........

What v can gv her is our best wishes n wish her success as real fans.....

N the good thing is v can def c more of her.....but in films.......n on bigger screne.......

I m nt happy bt have 2 cope vth this......

Hope this helps guys....
-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
i totally agree
NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:41am | IP Logged
yeah i agree too n i wish shilpa all the best in life we will definitely miss riddhima

Go to top