Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehma24 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i agree komal.....even i m feeling bad coz shilpa is leaving....v dun know hu will d replacing her....hw will she carry d role of ridz....there r so many things v can think nd keep crying 😭 😭
bt wot abt others is exactly my point....they r there 2 entertain us.....dun v enjoy scenes which doesn't involve ridz(shilpa)....d trio AAr scenes....aren't they fab.....dun v enjoy nana bi debo shubh keerti paddy gappu......there r soooooo many characters nd v luv them.....offcourse its difficult 2 accept any1 as ridzie coz shilpa has done a wonderful job wid d character bt if she wants 2 move v can't force her 2 b in.....just pray 4 her future tht she gets wot she wants frm her life nd keeps us entertaining 😃
smile guys atleast 4 other ppl involved wid DMG

n sorry 4 any spelling mistakes 😆
komalsirwani thumbnail
mehmu...no spellin mistakes 😆
n u so like got my pt...ecjactly...we love otehrs n wil continue lovin them...with r without shlpa 😉
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we have to accept it!

we cant stop watching the show just becoz 1 character is leaving it.....

definitely...we're gonna miss shilpa.....but we gotto get over it!
komalsirwani thumbnail
@humz...true...we gotta get over it..sooner or later 😉
NAFISA09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don know me wil miss r dear shilpa she was d jaan of d show d leading lady cant see som1 else wid armaan shilpa was d best its too difficult 2 handle her exit n b normal n watch dmg its hard very hard 😭
komalsirwani thumbnail
chill nafisa...im sure well get sum1 betta than her...don worry 😳
-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx a lott dear...!!

U really made my mood much better..!!...love u..!!...Thanx a lott for cheering me up...!!...

Love,

Riddhima....😳

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: komalsirwani

Guys.......enough of it... now.....yes shilpa is leavin n itz her life.....i knw itz difficult for us to accept...but cheer up....all of us knw......itz our fav show n we cant stop watchin it...but itz not a show based only on karan shilpa....remember we have our comedy guru's rahooool champ n the world famous senior doc shubankar....after shilpa everythin wil not be the same....but then we have to accept changes in our life....lets just accept everythin n have fun with the lovely trio of atul rahul n armaan...we love them n cant stop watchin them either....so now every1 just cheer up n enjoy the time shilpa is der...n wen she leaves....we still have ppl who want us to watch the show 4 thier sake...after all armaan atul n rahul also deserve to be watched dont they?.....who wil credit champ's plants n apple champ's love story if we stop watchin dmg? n who wll laugh on muskaan's funny character? n who will say "poor champ" wen anjie scolds him or gets angry at him....cmon if shilpa is leavin dats her choice but karan pankit mayank drushti n sunaina...are there n they equally love their fans n are still workin hard 4 us.....so we have to watch dmg....n im sure well still love it the same way we did with shilpa....cmon guys....😛

Dmg was is n will remain the most funnny entertaining youth show....n our fav always....😳

its hard having to accept someone else as ridhima...........😭

but I agree wid u on the fact tht DMG isnt jus abt AR..its abt the 6 of them.. n I for one, wud def not quit watching the show..ther r an integral part of the show too.. they hav been workin sooo hard to keep us happy........tht we shud love it jus the same...n make it a hit tht it has always been..coz of its brilliant actors...........its the least we can do for them!!!

so come on guys..... "the show must go on" 😃
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with you Komal...

DMG ... i about all of the chara's.. ONE chara gone will not put the whole serial in the cans!!!
As of Shilpa... well she is moving on....we have too now... There will be a new Ridz.. well, it will take us time and we will accept..
If you ask me Karan(not Armaan) MADE Ridz.. It is his acting capabilities and his personality that keeps the show going.... he seem to be the glue that gets all of DMG together.....
SO lets buckle up and look forward to the new change... what do you know...may be it will be better!! Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
nyla_193 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm juss gonna see wot happens wen the new riddhima comes. its gonna be really hard to c her as riddhima but imagine how hard it is gonna be for the new riddhima to please us... the fans. everything is not lost just yet 😊